Jon Stewart on Crossfire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tucker Carlson hot? Wow, I soooo don't see that and I even normally go for the cute geeky type.

Jon Stewart on the other hand, he's sexy because of his sense of humor and quick mind.

I'll keep this short....

Thank you Jon Stewart for putting some heat on the media for a change! I hope this is just the tip of the iceberg and that we do eventually see some sort of reform in the major news networks with respect to integrity. :(

I don't consider it a stretch to draw similarities between Jon and Bono. Jon still has a long way to go though but I hope he doesn't give up voicing his concerns. :applaud:

In this "debate" I think Jon came out the true winner. The name calling was childish though. :sad:

LoveTown said:
Tucker Carlson hot? Wow, I soooo don't see that and I even normally go for the cute geeky type.

Jon Stewart on the other hand, he's sexy because of his sense of humor and quick mind.

Oh, of course Jon Stewart... :drool:

Well, I've never seen Tucker Carlson before, perhaps that is the appeal. If I watched Crossfire, I probably wouldn't think so anymore. :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:

Oh, of course Jon Stewart... :drool:

Well, I've never seen Tucker Carlson before, perhaps that is the appeal. If I watched Crossfire, I probably wouldn't think so anymore. :wink:

Take it from someone who has met Tucker on several occasions, he's a good looking guy! I have a picture of me with him but i'm not a premium member :madspit:

I watched it again and Jon seems very high.
from a former conisuere-sp of illict activities Jon appeared to be on schrums or ectasy.

and i do think Tucker is a handsome fellow.:)

Jon scored heavy when he asked Tucker why he still wore a bow-tie though:ohmy::angry:

diamond said:

Jon scored heavy when he asked Tucker why he still wore a bow-tie though:ohmy::angry:

the bow tie comment had me laughing my ass off.

i don't see that jon stewart appeared high, he seemed like his usual self, only frustrated and angry. to me, he seemed far too articulate to be high. :shrug:

dandy said:

the bow tie comment had me laughing my ass off.

i don't see that jon stewart appeared high, he seemed like his usual self, only frustrated and angry. to me, he seemed far too articulate to be high. :shrug:
he was so high:yes:
believe me:)

db9

diamond said:

he was so high:yes:
believe me:)

db9

mmm...high on what? Marijuana, hash or some nose candy perhaps..?
I have seen the same clip and I honestly don't think so, only the latter could make him be this witty, sharp and this snappy in his remarks - but still...
I think he was maybe a little too hyped up to be able to speak on this on such a platform, he knew he was right and that made him so angry. I'm not American, and I don't live there, but I come to the US regularly and sometimes I am saddened by the level of debate on some TV shows and other media. It could all be so very interesting with real issues and arguments at hand, instead of the theatre as it is sometimes portrayed.
To those interested in TV programming and politics, please offer me some tips on what (non partisan?) commentators you follow for coverage on the elections for instance..

thanks!

thanks @ MrsSpringsteen and U2democrat!
I know of the latter two, we get CNN here. But, C-span I can only see when I'm overthere - will have to look for a live-feed of it on the internet I guess...

cheers!

C-Span used to have that ace ad with the family singing "gotta have books..." for that Book Notes (I think that was the name of it?) show on C-Span 2, and jkayet and I both made cameos on it from time to time, so it holds a special place in my heart. :heart::sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom