Joke campaigns--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I love joke campaigns. I'm thinking of starting one to "ban cold viruses". I'm taking killer cold pills for the flu, which is an occupational hazard for a library worker. Every time the bug hits, I get it. :madspit: :mad: :censored: In case you haven't noticed these stupid bugs probably cause brain damage. Do you like joke campaigns? What's your favorite joke campaign? I think they're great for breaking the tension, etc, etc, in every day politics.:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I know why this thread is going nowhere fast. It's not Iraq. I need to start a joke campaign about Iraq........but that's not funny.

From Carrie's RARHOF write-up:

"?Binky for President? button (Adam Clayton was nicknamed Binky because of the ?bink bink? sound of his bass)"

Right.......

"Ban conservatives from voting" (the world would be a happy, peaceful place!)

"Ban conservative U2 fans from joining the web-based community known as www.interference.com" (we wouldn't have to put up with people like Diamond, speedracer, sting2, dreadsox, or...me.)

Just a couple of my ideas.

~U2Alabama

theres been a whole lot of talk and no walk regarding that issue. trust me, ive begged for that to go through, but they just wont see to it.

give it a few more weeks. :up:

U2Bama said:

"Ban conservative U2 fans from joining the web-based community known as www.interference.com" (we wouldn't have to put up with people like Diamond, speedracer, sting2, dreadsox, or...me.)

~U2Alabama

Bama....ever met a conservative from Massachusetts......

Ted Kennedy is so left, conservatives are left....

Peace!

Dreadsox said:

Bama....ever met a conservative from Massachusetts......

Isn't there some baseball glove or something that was involved int he Olympics that is the current Supreme Allied Commander of Massachusetts?

U2Bama said:

Isn't there some baseball glove or something that was involved int he Olympics that is the current Supreme Allied Commander of Massachusetts?

:huh:

item-wi03-a2403pudge.jpg
mitt_photo2.jpg

And he is doing one TREMENDOUS job as Governor so far I amight add!

Here is my campaign slogan:

"YANKEES SUCK"

Thank you!

U2Bama said:

~U2Alabama

Seriously, you know that's not true! It's not an election without the conservative voters! That *is* a joke, right???

Back
Top Bottom