John Kerry Officially Loses the Nomination by Dropping the F-Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
I wonder what Kerry had to say about Gore's endorsement of Dean? :censored: :censored: :sexywink:

Who wants that losers endorsement anyways. He "fucked up" his own campaign. People always dwell on Florida, but if that loser Al Gore had won his own fricking home state (Tennessee) Florida would never have been an issue.

Skwege said:

Who wants that losers endorsement anyways. He "fucked up" his own campaign. People always dwell on Florida, but if that loser Al Gore had won his own fricking home state (Tennessee) Florida would never have been an issue.

You're quite right.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
For the record Dread (IMO) has been one of the most fair when it comes to this administration. Yes he may support them for the most part but he also states where he believes they do wrong. I've never seen Dread side with them unconditionally.

This is very true.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Dread and verte, sorry to hear that you guys aren't in great shape right now. :(. Hope your aches and pains can get eased up soon. :hug:.

Angela

Thanks. I was stupid enough to miss a couple of physical therapy sessions due to time constraints, and now I'm really paying for it. OUCH!! At the very least I'm going to do something about this damn :censored: stress.

sharky said:
Ok, so you want Bush swearing during an interview? try this:

"Pussy."
-George W. Bush, 1988, in response to a question about what he and his father are talking about when they're not talking politics.

"Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out."
-George W. Bush, March 2002, as reported in Time.

And let us not forget:
"You no-good fucking son of a bitch, I will never fucking forget what you wrote."
-George W. Bush, to journalist Al Hunt in front of his 4-year old daugher, 1987.

Now far be it from me to judge one fuck from another, but swearing at a journalist in front of his 4-year-old daughter is alot worse than accusing a president of fucking up an interrnational policy.

wow..:ohmy:

verte76 said:
Thanks. I was stupid enough to miss a couple of physical therapy sessions due to time constraints, and now I'm really paying for it. OUCH!! At the very least I'm going to do something about this damn :censored: stress.

Aw. You poor thing. :(. Good idea-find a way to clear your mind and just relax and everything.

And you're welcome, by the way. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Dread and verte, sorry to hear that you guys aren't in great shape right now. :(. Hope your aches and pains can get eased up soon. :hug:.

Angela

Dreadsox said:

HEHEH....I would give anything to have had my injury from touch football.....I am not trivializing your pain.

I know you're not trivializing my pain, and I wasn't really trying to compare the two. It wasn't actually a touch football injury, it's an old skiing injury where I fractured two vertabrae that just got aggrivated. Something I've been advised to have surgery upon, but have so far refused.

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

I think that had more to do with the issue he was touring here for than who we all voted for for president.

Not all us heartlanders find a person swearing "unpresidential" :wave:. Angela

The majority of voters in the "heartland" would disapprove of a candidate using profanity in an interview who was seeking the office of President or practically anyother elected office.

Were talking about the setting time and place.:hmm:

The majorrity of the ppl in the heartland probably do cuss and use profanity on occassion.:)

Bono said the people in the heartland decide elections, meaning general elections.

DB9

sharky said:
Ok, so you want Bush swearing during an interview? try this:

1-"Pussy."
-George W. Bush, 1988, in response to a question about what he and his father are talking about when they're not talking politics.

2-"Fuck Saddam. We're taking him out."
-George W. Bush, March 2002, as reported in Time.

3-
And let us not forget:
"You no-good fucking son of a bitch, I will never fucking forget what you wrote."
-George W. Bush, to journalist Al Hunt in front of his 4-year old daugher, 1987.

4-Now far be it from me to judge one fuck from another, but swearing at a journalist in front of his 4-year-old daughter is alot worse than accusing a president of fucking up an interrnational policy.

Setting time and location are overlooked here.

In item 1 -
1988 12 yrs before he ran for President. Im not condoning the comment but he gave an honest answer, its how men talk sometimes.
Item 2-
:hmm:"as reported in Time" means that somebody gave info to the magizine when GW was conversing w/confidantes in a close door meeting.

Item 3-
13 years before seeking the Presedency, big deal.

You see its easy to dig up dirt on ppl swearing Sharky, thats not the issue..If this is the best you can do -than fine, it's a relief.
And I would bet overall Kerry's mouth publicly is far worse than Bush's.
:|
The current President swore 3 times directly or indirectly that were recorded publicly- in the last 15 years -"whoopie do".

Even Clinton had enough common sense while seeking the Presidency never to use the F bomb in a public interview..and THAT IS the ISSUE.

DB9

Last edited:
Even disagreement follows a certain decorum. Consider how we interact on this forum. We follow certain rules to maintain decorum. Government has its decorum. Kerry strayed. That's all.

nbcrusader said:
Even disagreement follows a certain decorum. Consider how we interact on this forum. We follow certain rules to maintain decorum. Government has its decorum. Kerry strayed. That's all.

Angela-
What NB said.:)

remember- it's the setting, the time and place..

DB9

nbcrusader said:
We follow certain rules to maintain decorum.

diamond said:
What NB said.

Sort of like the decorum followed when people were called 'retarded' and you stated that Americans are better organisms than Canadians?

Hypocrisy leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, diamond.

diamond said:

remember- it's the setting, the time and place..

Right. Honesty in the form of a four letter word has no place in Rolling Stone.

It's just a word. Four letters arranged in a certain fashion, a word meant to express anger in this case. You defended Bush when he made up words, when he botched words, and when he used the word 'crusade'. Well now it's time to attack the other side over a word.

anitram said:

Sort of like the decorum followed when people were called 'retarded' and you stated that Americans are better organisms than Canadians?

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Originally posted by diamond
listen-
by uttering the f-bomb in an interview this shows the fellow has no respect for the office he was trying to get elected to.

by the younger posters here giving the candidate a pass shows how the youth of the nation are slipping and is a bit disconcerting.

thank u
db9

But its ok for you to tell other members of this forum to "fuck off" ?
What kind of example are you setting for the 'youth of the nation'?

the youth of the nation. :eyebrow:

youth of the nation. :wink:

the youth of the nation trouble me.. ;)

anitram said:

i am NOT running for office:angry:
if i ever do..save those:wink:

db9

im here to party and live life large.:wink:

..and when im 90..and they ask.."diamondbruno did you do it all?"
I can calmly state.." :hmm: "I think I did";) and plesantly fade out..

DB9

Last edited:
diamond, do you know how old this rap about the "youth's morality slipping" is? I have some old history book that was written before WWII. In it there is a quote from a Roman writer from the first century of our era, who died in 65 A.D. or C.E. He wrote to the effect of "our ancestors complained, we complain and our descendents will complain that morality is dying, and everything is going from bad to worse". Not an exact quote as I can't find the damn book. But it's a 2,000 year old complaint. Since the complaint is the Antique From Hell, it's of questionable validity.

verte76 said:
diamond, do you know how old this rap about the "youth's morality slipping" is? I have some old history book .....

yes yes Verte and for nearly 6 millenia we jack ass kids have refused to listen and honor our parents..and ironically history has repeated itself:huh: :hmm:.
Think about that for a moment.:)
Maybe its about high time we connect the dots and change for better and live our lives according to
the precepts principles and
The
Gospel
according
to
Diamond:wink:?:dance:

DB9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom