John Edward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I just finished watching two back-to-back episodes of his new show, Cross Country, and I'm personally glad to see him on TV again. Even before my dad died last year I've always had an interest in seeing him live - now, of course, I'd really love the opportunity to see him. I know my mom would be right along with me, but I doubt I could convince my brother. Seems Sid is verrrrrrrry skeptical & thinks it's all a bunch of BS.

Which made me wonder how other folks feel about him and mediums in general. Have any of you ever been to a medium? Were you already a believer or did they make you one? What was your overall experience. Do you have the "gift"?

I'll answer the question first: Yes, I do believe that there are people capable of feeling/seeing/hearing things that most of us either can't or won't acknowledge & I have been to a medium in the past. She didn't really have anything for me but generalizations; Mr. Blu (who actually went with me!) on the other hand, got a very strong reading. She addressed health issues that he was dealing with at the time & was 100% right with absolutely no logical way for her to have known. She also did a very strong reading for a woman there that evening whose husband had been killed in the year prior. It was interesting to say the least.

So - anyone else willing to share?

Last edited:
Personally I think it's all BS. If you know what you're doing, it's pretty easy to prey on people's insecurities.

Penn Jillete(from Penn & Teller) has a radio show, or at least he did, and he did a great show on people like this and exactly how they do it and what not. Very informative.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Personally I think it's all BS. If you know what you're doing, it's pretty easy to prey on people's insecurities.

Exactly :up:

With the rash of "reality" shows, I even wonder if the people on the show are playing along for their 15 minutes of fame.

Back
Top Bottom