Jesus Is Not Speaking To The Press

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YellowKite said:
That was a great episode.

We've had a host of wild names over the years at work including but not limited to:

Santa Claus
Kris Kringle
Vanilla Bean
Mr. Black
Fok Yu
Bak Up

and many more I can't recall. A coworker used to keep a list, but I forgot many. I am pretty sure there were a few gods on the list too.

Heh...that'd be so weird to go to work with people who have those names. That's funny.

YellowKite said:
funny aside - when I was training pharmacy techs at walgreens I had a girl call out over the loudspeaker that Jesus' prescription was ready in the pharmacy and she pronounced it like gee-zuss not hay-zeus. That was a probably a little disconcerting for those who believe in Christ's ability to raise the dead and heal lepers but just couldn't seem to shake that nasty case of athlete's foot :eyebrow:

:lol:!

:up: to what MrsSpringsteen said, too-hehe.

Angela

AcrobatMan said:

doesnt Cat Stevens have links or donated money to terrorist organisation.

is that is true..there is nothing to laugh about :|

It's been claimed that he does, but I don't know that it's been proven. He got deported from the U.S. when he tried to fly in here, but that's not proof he's connected to terrorists. He's denounced 9/11 in no uncertain terms. The whole thing could be paranoia.

AcrobatMan said:

doesnt Cat Stevens have links or donated money to terrorist organisation.

is that is true..there is nothing to laugh about :|

At least three countries have Cat Stevens on the "terrorist supporter" list. Apparently some of the organizations he supports do fund terrorist organizations.

Back
Top Bottom