Jesse Ventura questions official 911 story - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2008, 03:09 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Vest View Post
What is the "10 times more evidence for the opposite"???

I don't believe it was the whole Bush administration that was involved but rather some very dark elements of the Government. I do believe Dick Cheney knew about what was to happen long before it did. I would never claim to know EXACTLY what happened or EXACTLY who was involved. All I do know is the day it happened my gut feeling was that something fishy was going on...it was just too visually spectacular. Since then all kinds of strange facts have surfaced. If we would like I can name many of them???
Too visually spectacular? What do you think a flying bomb looks like? Why is it so hard to see the actual conspiracy committed by a small group of deeply devout religious believers? Do you really think that any secret cabal that surrounds Bush would be able to function without leaks and mistakes?

Strange facts pop up around strange websites without adequate citation or review, they get taken up as folk knowledge within a community and become assumed facts (Israel warned Jews not to go into the WTC that day etc), genuine skepticism demands a critical eye towards information that supports your contentions and in the case of some vast 9.11 conspiracy there is a lot of that out there.

I don't think that secret groups have an elaborate plan that systematically causes any and all perceived ill in the world, I think that people generally make mistakes and cover their mistakes up - poorly, that things like the Iraq War are perceived to be in the national interest in the long term regardless of which party is in office and that you don't need to invent unfounded puppeteers to explain things you disagree with.

Old 06-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #17
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:51 PM
Quote:
it was just too visually spectacular.
What does that even mean?

Old 06-26-2008, 08:03 AM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:51 PM
Something on that scale would tend to be "visually spectacular".

Or maybe Hollywood was behind it too. Industrial Light and Magic?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:12 AM   #19
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 01:51 PM
i just realised i wrote kiss instead of kill - see i am a true pacifist! hahaha

well the 10x evidence is like the normal things such as, a huge plane FULL of jet fuel SLAMMED into the side of a tower, and after a while, with a shitload of structual damage and fires and tonnes of fuel pouring all over it, it collapsed. I just don't see any conspiracy in that?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 01:21 PM
The biggest conspiracy is that it's called 9/11, when most of the world refers to dates as dd/mm/yyyy, therefore 9/11 is actually 9 November. First it's the missing "u", now it's dates the wrong way.....
Old 06-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:51 AM
No-one knows 100% what happened. NO-ONE. Even Dick Cheney doesn't know 100%.

And that's why, to me, saying that you KNOW the officially, mainstream accepted explanation is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (as A_Wanderer quite correctly acknowledges, the mainstream, officially accepted explanation is a conspiracy theory itself) is as stupid and arrogant as saying that you know it is completely false.
Old 06-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
I have no respect for 9/11 conspiracy nuts. They are one of the few, if not the only people that I have ZERO respect for.
Go tell it to those 9/11 relations who are 'conspiracy nuts', see what reaction you get.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #23
The Fly

Local Time: 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by financeguy View Post
Go tell it to those 9/11 relations who are 'conspiracy nuts', see what reaction you get.
exactly, many people who's family were victims question the official story. I do think there needs to be a new investigation to shed some light into what happened. We need to confront these questions and issues that have been lingering. That being said, I'm not 100% convinced of the "inside job" theory.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #24
Refugee

Quote:
No-one knows 100% what happened. NO-ONE. Even Dick Cheney doesn't know 100%.

And that's why, to me, saying that you KNOW the officially, mainstream accepted explanation is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (as A_Wanderer quite correctly acknowledges, the mainstream, officially accepted explanation is a conspiracy theory itself) is as stupid and arrogant as saying that you know it is completely false.
EXACTLY...It baffles my mind the number of people on FYM that refuse to even consider that there may be some truth to this. I believe they are afraid that it may have some truth to it and therefore refuse to even entertain the thought. It shows a total disrespect to those families that have indeed questioned the official story - not to mention the firefighters that heard explosions, the janitor of WTC William Rodriguez who was in the sub-basement and swears he heard explosions underneath him and was one of the true HERO'S of that day (Please Google "William Rodriguez 911 janitor" for more info) or Dr. Steven Jones who found traces of thermate in the dust samples of both WTC 1, WTC 2 and Building 7!!! And while we're on the topic I beg someone to tell me just how Buliding 7 collapsed and why Larry Silverstein gave the orders to "pull it"??? Please, someone explain that to me.
There is just WAY TOO MANY questions that have not been answered. To NOT BE SKEPTICAL is absolute lunacy and scares me even more than any conspiracy theories. I'm not saying you have to believe there was more than meets the eye but to NEVER even question it scares the living shit out of me. Are people that dulled??? It seems many folks on FYM absolutely refuse to even question events such as 911 or the JFK assasination and there's something seriously wrong with that. People like Melon at least have done research and even if I disagree with his theories I respect him for at least doing his homework instead of just laughing it off. Just read some of the comments from people on this thread and you'll know what I mean. It boggles the mind.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:05 PM   #25
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
There is just WAY TOO MANY questions that have not been answered. To NOT BE SKEPTICAL is absolute lunacy and scares me even more than any conspiracy theories. I'm not saying you have to believe there was more than meets the eye but to NEVER even question it scares the living shit out of me. Are people that dulled??? It seems many folks on FYM absolutely refuse to even question events such as 911 or the JFK assasination and there's something seriously wrong with that. People like Melon at least have done research and even if I disagree with his theories I respect him for at least doing his homework instead of just laughing it off. Just read some of the comments from people on this thread and you'll know what I mean. It boggles the mind.
I agree that never questioning anything is the wrong way to walk through life, but one should look at all sides of the story. Basic concepts of gravity and physics would answer most of the questions asked by these conspiracy theorists. I have to wonder if you do look at both sides, you have offered some very weak conspiracies(about this and others). And then using "it was just too visually spectacular" as your reasoning is well um... mind boggling.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #26
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoVoxSupastar View Post
Basic concepts of gravity and physics would answer most of the questions asked by these conspiracy theorists.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific. Which questions? Which conspiracy theorists?
Old 06-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

I am still waiting for you to put up a shred of credible research on the Kennedy Assaination. I repeatedly quoted sources, research in that thread and you had NOTHING.

How am I supposed to take this serious?
Old 06-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
It seems many folks on FYM absolutely refuse to even question events such as 911 or the JFK assasination and there's something seriously wrong with that. People like Melon at least have done research and even if I disagree with his theories I respect him for at least doing his homework instead of just laughing it off. Just read some of the comments from people on this thread and you'll know what I mean. It boggles the mind.
Please - lets talk Kennedy Assasination.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #29
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific. Which questions? Which conspiracy theorists?
Well just for example 'Building 7' isn't that much of a mystery. A slow fire, the damage done to the builing from the debris, and the way the structure of the building was designed makes the fall fairly easily answerable. Plus I'm not sure if a fall 7 hours later really helps the controlled demolition theory.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #30
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoVoxSupastar View Post
Well just for example 'Building 7' isn't that much of a mystery. A slow fire, the damage done to the builing from the debris, and the way the structure of the building was designed makes the fall fairly easily answerable. Plus I'm not sure if a fall 7 hours later really helps the controlled demolition theory.

That's utter HOGWASH!!! A building that size does NOT collapse like it did. Watch the footage again and tell me it's not a controlled demolition!!!