Jacko- It's the Jew's fault

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaxFisher

War Child
http://nydailynews.com/front/story/368275p-313343c.html

Michael Jackson picked a familiar target to blame for his mounting money problems - the Jews.
In phone messages obtained by ABC News, the apparently prejudiced pop star likens them to "leeches" and claims they conspired to leave him "penniless."

"They suck...they're like leeches...I'm so tired of it," Jackson tells former adviser Dieter Wiesner in one of them. "The Jews do it on purpose."

The ugly message, which was made two years ago and aired yesterday on "Good Morning America," was one of several provided by Wiesner's lawyer, Howard King.

Wiesner and another former Jacko adviser, Marc Schaffel, were fired by the singer and are suing him to recoup the millions they say he owes them.

Jackson had to apologize to Jewish groups a decade ago after he included lyrics like "Jew me/Sue me/Everybody do me/Kick me/Kike me" on the song "They Don't Care About Us."

Jackson, who relocated to Bahrain after he was acquitted of child molesting charges, did not respond to the revelations.

Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, insisted in a statement that the messages were actually "telephone conversations recorded without permission."

Jackson used Schaffel and Wiesner to get around the restrictions his bankers imposed to keep the free-spending freak from going broke, according to King.

"Hello Marc, it's Michael," Jackson tells Schaffel in one message. "Please, please never let me down. I really like you. I love you...Mark, I really need you to get...seven million for me as soon as possible . . . Seven, seven and a half, umm, as an advance."

:huh:

I guess Wacko has never head the phrase "if you find yourself in a hole....STOP DIGGING"...

Well, whatever remaining vestiges of his career are probably gone for good now--if it wasn't gone before.

Melon

Sadly a lot of people would agree with him. :mad:

Pathetic, especially for someone who claims to be so loving of all people regardless of race, religion, etc.

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement:

"Michael Jackson has an anti-Semitic streak, and hasn't learned from his past mistakes. It seems every time he has a problem in his life, he blames it on Jews. It is sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grubbing and manipulative.

"We had hoped that Jackson would have learned from his mistakes. While he apologized for, and later removed the anti- Jewish lyrics in 'They Don't Care About Us,' it is clear now that he never was able to completely remove the bigotry from his own heart.

"It is important now for Mr. Jackson to stand up and acknowledge that his words are hurtful and hateful. He needs to show his fans that he rejects bigotry and is truly serious about stamping out, in his words, 'the ugliness of racism, anti- Semitism and stereotyping.' This can only begin with an apology to Jews everywhere, especially those fans who have been deeply hurt and offended by his words."

Give the person a break, the person has to fit in with their esteemed hosts if they are going to be allowed to continue using womens toilets without facing some serious punishment.

Does the fact that an internationally respected entertainer is blaming all of his problem on Jews not scare the living crap out of you?

Hell, he's got millions of fans who hang on every word he says, just look at some of the nutbars who hung around outside the courthouse during the trial. And a lot of these fans are dumb enough to think that they should feel this way about Jewish people too.

That's what scares the creeping shit out of me. Not a few random comments being tossed on a message board.

As a Jew and as an Israeli, I've had to read many articles and stories stating how we are to blame for everything from the AIDS virus to 911......I especially loved the one that said that Israel had advance knowledge of the 911 attacks and got all the Jewish workers out of the the buildings "in time".

There are still narrow-minded people who blame other people for their own failures and inadequicies(sp?). People who look into the mirror and see others instead of themselves.

I find it very strange that MJ would use the same racial slurs against others that he accuses others of using against him.

I guess his Jewish friends like Uri Geller were OK for him while he was on trial and needed their support - I wonder what Uri Geller thinks now that he knows what MJ really thinks about him.

As for his career (such as it is)....I agree that it is over and done with.

The "King" is dead, long live the racist.....

He is a pathetic excuse for a human being with a G-d given talentsuch racial slurs ironic in the mirror just see

in all seriousness, why does jacko still have millions of fans? I see these weeping teenagers outside hospital/courthouse/ranch everytime something happens with him, but I swear to god the last time jacko had hits, I was a teenager. In, like, 1992.

hmmmmmmm.

Antilarry said:
in all seriousness, why does jacko still have millions of fans? I see these weeping teenagers outside hospital/courthouse/ranch everytime something happens with him, but I swear to god the last time jacko had hits, I was a teenager. In, like, 1992.

hmmmmmmm.

I don't know. Of course Elvis still has fans, but hey, he was the King, and he certainly wasn't tainted with any major character defect like anti-Semitism.

Yeah it looks like option B
Does this explain the anti-Semitic comments? American pop star Michael Jackson has officially announced that he has been following the five tenets of Islam and intends to convert to Islam, according to a report on the website of Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama.

The report is based on information elicited from sources in Bahrain.

According to the report, Jackson’s announcement noted he is moving to Bahrain and has purchased some real-estate on an artificial island there. The singer said he decided to convert to Islam because he is convinced it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs.

Jackson also noted he intends to soon move all his assets and his studio from the U.S. to Bahrain, and expressed his hope to be rid of various legal troubles and enjoy the kind of freedom he says he does not have in America.
link

In a sense, shame on us for not offering Jacko better council. For years, the public has been entertained by his antics and has felt better off pointing at the weirdo instead of reaching out to a lost (very lost) soul.

Back
Top Bottom