It's Good To Run the Weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life

A MUSLIM cleric has blamed the drought, climate change and pollution on the lack of faith Australians have in Allah.

Sheik Mohammed Omran told followers at his Melbourne mosque that out-of-control secular scientific values had caused environmental disaster.

“The fear of Allah is not there,” he said at a recent meeting. "So we now have a polluted earth, a polluted water, a wasteland.

“What are the people now crying for? The prophet told you hundreds of years ago, 'Look after the water'.”

In a circulating DVD, a foreign sheik exhorts Muslims to take control of Australia by having more children, out-breeding non-believers.

London sheik Abdul Raheem Green, who features in DVDs and CDs, is being watched by authorities.

He tells one audience to Islamicise Australia through a Muslim baby boom.

“The birth rate in the Western countries is going down. People are more interested in their careers . . . they don't want to have babies,” Sheik Green says in the DVD.

“So don't you think, Muslim brothers and sisters, we've got a bit of an opportunity here? They're not having babies any more. So what if, instead, we have the babies?"

Islamic Council of Victoria spokesman Waleed Aly said he was not surprised by the sentiments, but he said extremist speech and literature was for just two Melbourne groups.

“If I walked into (Omran's group) or (Hamza's centre), it wouldn't surprise me,” he said.
link

Secular science versus Gods will. sounds familiar.

I'm sick of this guy and his attacks on our culture (not just this one) and I think he should get the hell out of this country, I really try to respect him and whatever his viewpoints are but I fail miserably.

And the idea that he alludes to the fact he wants Muslims to take over Australia (by the Muslims having all the babies comment) makes me sick, I couldn't imagine anything worse for this country. It would be the epitome of regression with all their views on anti-consumerism/capitalism and Islam being incompatible with modernity.
But I find it somewhat humerous that he thinks our problems could be solved not with scientific research and innovation, but with praying to Allah! Brilliant! Maybe I'll pray me up a car running on the power of Allah to solve CO2 emissions :der:

AcrobatMan said:
why is he not deported ?

Democracy.

If he wants Muslims to out-breed us non-believers, I'll simply give life to 2 more non-believers for every Allah-fearing child that is born....

Two can play at that game, the prat. He's a nasty piece of work....

I'm sick of hearing the shite that comes out of this blokes mouth:mad:
I wish the media would stop broadcasting every stupid, ill-conceived, racist thing he says - he must love all the free publicity he gets from our media here!

why is he not deported ?

Good question - He has chosen to come and live in our wonderful country, despite the fact that he despises us and our way of life! Go figure:huh:

I used to try and listen to the opinions of everyone, no matter what their race or religion, and thought of myself as open-minded and accepting. But i just can not accept the crap that this man says, there is no way to take it other than a straight out attack on our country.

and I think he should get the hell out of this country

Hell yeah!! Just wish I could work out how we are going to do it!

Back
Top Bottom