Is Jacko Innocent? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2005, 10:14 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:47 PM
Diamond - I would like to see more evidence for your claims.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:33 AM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:47 PM
I don't know what to think regarding his guilt. I think it is completely inappropriate for him to be sleeping w/ young boys.

From Defamer- of course this has nothing to do w/ his guilt or innocence but it is a bit strange..

Simpsons creator Sam Simon was on Howard Stern this morning, sharing some very special memories of Michael Jackson’s celebrated appearance on the show, a lovable turn as an animated mental patient with a shaved head.

Sam said he brought the script over to Jackson’s place to see if he’d be interested in doing it and Jackson was. His only reservation was that he wanted more scenes with Bart Simpson, his favorite character on the show. He demanded the script be changed so his character could spend more time with Bart. According to Sam, they changed the script, giving Jackson a scene where he spends the night alone with Bart in his room. Jackson agreed to the change and signed on to do the show. Sam also added that during the voice recording, someone gave Jackson a giant Bart Simpson doll and when he thought no one was looking, Jackson started to kiss the doll.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:49 AM   #48
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I don't know what to think regarding his guilt. I think it is completely inappropriate for him to be sleeping w/ young boys.

From Defamer- of course this has nothing to do w/ his guilt or innocence but it is a bit strange..

Simpsons creator Sam Simon was on Howard Stern this morning, sharing some very special memories of Michael Jackson’s celebrated appearance on the show, a lovable turn as an animated mental patient with a shaved head.

Sam said he brought the script over to Jackson’s place to see if he’d be interested in doing it and Jackson was. His only reservation was that he wanted more scenes with Bart Simpson, his favorite character on the show. He demanded the script be changed so his character could spend more time with Bart. According to Sam, they changed the script, giving Jackson a scene where he spends the night alone with Bart in his room. Jackson agreed to the change and signed on to do the show. Sam also added that during the voice recording, someone gave Jackson a giant Bart Simpson doll and when he thought no one was looking, Jackson started to kiss the doll.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:17 AM   #49
Blue Crack Supplier

yes, the man is totally crackers. on this everyone agrees.

did he molest this particular boy? let's wait for the verdict.

should he be committed? probably.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:22 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:47 AM
The question isn't whether or not MJ is a "fruitcake" or whatever. It's whether or not he molested these kids. This hasn't been proved or disproved.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:44 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by sallycinnamon78

But, U2k, people do, all the time.
Not against such high profile people, and not so many cases against the same person. You know, back in '93 I thought he was innocent. But the fact that it kept happening made me change my mind. Go back, Jack(o), do it again! Like I said I don't think he's vicious about it, but I do think he messes with the boys, but in his mind he only sees it as love and that he's being picked on. He needs help, not jail, IMO.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:51 AM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Flying FuManchu
The truth...

For anyone who doesn't know, Jackson once blamed Sony for his bad rep. He and his family claim they wouldn't let a 'black man' be a bigger star than Elvis and the Beatles

To which I say:

A) "Black man?" he's spent the last 20 years trying desperately to look like a white woman, and now they haul out the old race card when it suits him at the time.

B) What damage was done to his career he did to HIMSELF! It happens. I acted weird in middle school at got beat up. He acted weird in public and got a bad name. Of course the media helped spread the stories, sleeping in the hyperbolic chamber, masks in pubic to avoid germs, scarves on the kids' heads, "Blanket" over the balcony, all the extreme surgeries until he no longer looked human, and all the other stories, but if he hadn't really done these things, there would be no stories, no pics. The media will take stuff like this and run with it on anyone because it sells! But it is ultimately his own fault because he made himself look like weirdo both literally and figuratively. I don't care who he is, how much money he has or what color he is (now or then) NO ONE is to blame for his 'freaky' rep than he himself. Take a look at the man in the mirror!

C) No one destroyed his career. He was on top of the world in the mid 80's, he had it and he lost it, on his own. There was no plot. I'm surprised Sony doesn't sue him (and the guy with the sign) for libel and defamation of character
Old 03-17-2005, 01:11 PM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

One might wonder who's more crackers, Britney or MJ. Yes he should "be a man" like her droopy drawered husband is

Britney's Bad advice for Jacko
By This is London
15 March 2005

Pop superstar Britney Spears has offered some unusual advice to the beleaguered Michael Jackson – he should get drunk and fight someone in a bar.

Britney told US magazine Allure of her sympathy for the megastar singer, currently on trial for charges of child molestation.

But the recently-married Britney believes all Jackson needs to help him sort out his life is a moustache and a beer

She told the magazine, "If he did those things, I feel sorry for him. I feel like he probably feels alone, and he needs some help.

"He needs someone to be like, 'OK, let's buck you up, let's give you a moustache, let's rough you up, let's go to a bar, let's get drunk and be a man.'

"And if he didn't do those things, I feel sorry for him. Either way, he needs to get in a fight."
Old 03-17-2005, 02:36 PM   #54
New Yorker

Is there any plastic surgeon out there that can fix Jackson's face and nose? If I was his publicist/ agent, that would be the first thing I would have him do. I mean modern medical science most have progressed far enough that even MJ's face can be fixed. Right?
Old 03-17-2005, 02:41 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

His face was fine until plastic surgery. I think any more attempts on it would rot the face off his body.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:42 PM   #56
Banned

Local Time: 01:47 AM
He is guilty
Old 03-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #57
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mullen4Prez
He is guilty
Really. You were there then, I assume, and know exactly what happened?
Old 03-18-2005, 02:52 PM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Mullen4Prez
He is guilty
Have anything to back this up with?
Old 03-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #59
War Child

My thoughts-Michael Jackson has never had a normal life. he has been working since age 5 and world famous since age 11. he is surrounded by people who say yes to him (whose livlihood depend on him) he at the very least could use some counseling.

and on a related note-celebrities do get preferential treatment-the other morning when he was late and ended showing up in his PJs anyone else would have had their ass thrown in jail.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:42 AM   #60
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Flying FuManchu
The truth...

The guy in that picture looks like a fat version of Gary Barlow from Take That. SCARY.