Is Chavez a real threat or Schizophrenic - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarletwine
Jeez you guys are so paranoid.
Not as paranoid as him. He has grandmothers taking rifle practice. giving little kids guns so they know how to shoot incase of a US invasion.

Old 09-22-2006, 02:41 PM   #92
Refugee

Local Time: 11:11 AM
just saw the video, did anyone find it odd he got quite an ovation from the crowd at the UN, I definitely think he's crazy but the man has charisma and charm

Old 09-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Mofo
I definitely think he's crazy but the man has charisma and charm
So did Hitler.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:54 PM   #94
Refugee

now you are comparing Hitler with Chavez?
Old 09-22-2006, 02:57 PM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Only his way of speaking. Both are very good convincing public speakers.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:59 PM   #96
Refugee

No way Chavez comes friendly, charming (in a crazy way I know) for God sakes he sings in his weekly or monthly (not sure) addresses to his country.

I don't remember seeing footage of Hitler doing that
Old 09-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Macfistowannabe
But what about our revolution, Comrade?

:Revolution? Fuck the revolution!

Things were bad before Castro and Guevara, but now they are just worse. The revolution was a complete waste thanks to good ole corruption and greed.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Chavez is a vile human being. You know he is the puppet of Fidel and once fidel is gone like PlatheGreat said. He will rule and be the new menace of the south. Why else do you think he is ordering so many weapons supplies and is not friendly with Mexico, Guatemala and any latin American countries that has good ties with the US.

Plus the man is as anti-semetic as the Iranian President.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1136361025285
Old 09-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #99
Refugee

Let's just get something straight I don't support Chavez, Mexico just avoided a somewhat similar leader (lopez obrador) who is crazy as hell
Old 09-22-2006, 03:10 PM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Do you support the new president Elect?? I know the other Canidate claims Voter Fraud.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #101
Refugee

yes I voted for Calderon, he was the lesser evil of the three mayor candidates a bit conservative for my taste but doesn't have a background of corruption like Madrazo or a Messiah complex like Lopez Obrador

It's been proven that there was no fraud the IFE (the organization that is in charge of the voting process) is a non-government organization (close friends got to work with them the day of the election) they are picked randomly and representatives of each party are at every single casilla or place where you vote, Obrador claimed he had huge evidence of fraud but never came up with something important, he blamed everyone from his own representatives, the media, IFE, etc etc

His protest at Mexico City has cost the country millions of dollars and thousands of jobs because of it, thankfully he is backing down eventhough he has named himself president of Mexico
Old 09-22-2006, 03:23 PM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

All I am saying is I don't trust chavez one bit, and I will see keep a close on what he does in the future.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:25 PM   #103
Refugee

Well I never said I trusted him so at least we can agree on that, The US is definitely keeping an eye on him and his close ties with countries like Cuba and Iran
Old 09-22-2006, 03:34 PM   #104
The Fly

Local Time: 05:11 PM
Hey Guys, a Venezuelan writing here. Chavez has been a disgrace for our country, he rose to power, and he was given a chance by everybody, then he couldn;t help start intriducing all his "reforms", which have been nothing but measures to increas his own power. Since he is in power our country has deteriorated very rapidly, suddenly the poor hate the rich, which never happened before, Even with all the wealth from the oil that is coming in nothing has been invested in infrastucture or becoming an economy that's not dependent on oil. He ran for president with platform against corruption, and he and his friends are leading the most corrupt goverment ever. The guy is a lunatic. Half of our country or more, does not agree with his ani US stances, on the contrary we ahve always been super frriends with the US. But an election is coming in december, Manuel Rosales, is the name od the oposition leader, and there is hope, however, it is known that the elections are going to be crooked, but lets see what happens. Best for All.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Moshepop
Hey Guys, a Venezuelan writing here. Chavez has been a disgrace for our country, he rose to power, and he was given a chance by everybody, then he couldn;t help start intriducing all his "reforms", which have been nothing but measures to increas his own power. Since he is in power our country has deteriorated very rapidly, suddenly the poor hate the rich, which never happened before, Even with all the wealth from the oil that is coming in nothing has been invested in infrastucture or becoming an economy that's not dependent on oil. He ran for president with platform against corruption, and he and his friends are leading the most corrupt goverment ever. The guy is a lunatic. Half of our country or more, does not agree with his ani US stances, on the contrary we ahve always been super frriends with the US. But an election is coming in december, Manuel Rosales, is the name od the oposition leader, and there is hope, however, it is known that the elections are going to be crooked, but lets see what happens. Best for All.

Thank You for that. It's good to hear from someone in Venezuela.