Is Bin Laden dead or alive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is Bin Laden dead or alive?

• Dead

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Alive

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The last confirmation that Bin Laden was alive was in December from a letter he had written the #3 man Zebada(spelling). There have been no video's or communication signs of him since then, when there had been many of these in the months prior to December. This leads me to think that he is no longer alive. What do you think?

I chose alive because I feel he could be alive, just hiding like the coward that he is. I am almost hoping he is alive so we can capture and put an end to him and his terrorism.

I say that because if he is gone, obliterated by bombs or whatever, we may never know.

I think that may be the most likely senerio, that Bin Laden was killed in fighting and the body is covered underneath tons of earth and rock. Of course Al Quada and others will tell the world otherwise for their own interest, especially their interest in recruiting new young followers.

i like to believe he is dead...but there is no proof. not like i live in a potential target area anyway...:rolleyes:

I think we all live in potential target areas, don't we? I know damn well I do.

I put my bets on dead. His health made it very difficult to travel, and part of me bets he's been dead since before the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom