Iraqs minister of information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ace Rimmer

The Fly
To all you stupid Americans

We have all you Americans in Baghdad surounded, The people you seen dancing in the streets of Baghdad today were dancing and shouting because they have been awarded a free car by Saddam Hussain, The Iraq people you seen trying to tear down the statue of Sddam Hussain were doing so because Saddam wanted it moved to his home town, (Although it would have been nice in one piece) The Americans were trying to stop them with their ropes, that is how stupid they are, We have surrounded and have been pounding the Americans in Baghdad and they are leaving, We have pounded their tanks and they have been taken over by Iraq special forces in American uniform. This american soldier stood behind me with a gun to my head is Saddams cousin Vinnie from Las Vegas he is a deserter .. Surrender now and you will not be slaughtered, Do not be afriad, we are in complete control..

I will miss him, for or against this war you have got to admit, he was one funny guy ;)

he hasn't been seen or heard at all today and frankly, I would have loved to hear what he had to say today.

sharky said:
he hasn't been seen or heard at all today and frankly, I would have loved to hear what he had to say today.

I think he has fled Sharky, I heard a reporter on the news saying so anyway, I suppose even he can only deny so much. when there are lots of American tanks right in front of the building he usually reports from I suppose even he has to admit they are defeated. Apparently people were emailing sky News asking what time he was going to be on so they could watch him.

baghdadgoodbye.jpg

I believe this was the footage of him leaving Baghdad this morning.

Who is Baghdad Bob, if I may ask? You don?t mean the minister of Information, do you? I don?t think the Kurds who Hussein gassed and who are controlling Tikrit would appreciate his presence. But maybe you mean someone else with Baghdad Bob? Explain please, you know, I am a European who is used to real names, and I just don?t get it.

Last edited:
All I know about Baghdad Bob is his presentations. I do not know his job precisely before becoming the "Minister of Information". From what I have seen, SNL could use his talents.

I just realized I hate jokes about this minister too. Please PM each other to continue with that shit. I would appreciate if I wouldn?t get messages like "Baghdad Bob sends you kisses". I see this as a personal insult, just as if I was supporting the ex Saddam regime or something. I know its your new favorite hobby to joke this ex minister, I think this is a sick thing to do - however, please keep in mind that this is an international forum and not an American joke playground. Thank you.

Okay, okay.

Let's keep commentary insightful and intelligent.

And hiphop, no one is trying to insult you or turn this into a playground. Please don't take a bit of misguided but not-badly-intentioned joking personally.

Thanks.

I thought it was funny a few days ago, when I was watching CNN, and the minister of information was saying it was all lies, that the Marines weren't in Baghdad, there were no 60 tanks in the streets of Baghdad, and just a little while after that, they were interviewing a marine saying "he's right over there, across the street in his office...we'll just go over and say hello to him" :lol:

ABEL said:
I thought it was funny a few days ago, when I was watching CNN, and the minister of information was saying it was all lies, that the Marines weren't in Baghdad, there were no 60 tanks in the streets of Baghdad, and just a little while after that, they were interviewing a marine saying "he's right over there, across the street in his office...we'll just go over and say hello to him" :lol:

Haha!!!!!! I saw it too very funny.:lol:

I was telling someone earlier, I actually have alot of admiration for that guy. You have to be pretty creative to have his job. "video of soldiers at airport? that was taken before we kicked them out. video of soldiers in Saddam's palaces? that was filmed on the same Hollywood soundstage that they filmed the moon landing. its all lies."

Ahhhhh......I miss that guy.

Maybe we should have a little bit of sympathy for this guy...after all, given that Saddam has a history of killing those who disobey him, he probably wouldn't have had long to live had he told the truth about the whereabouts of US/UK forces.

Re: Re: Run, Don't Walk

nbcrusader said:

CNN reported on this web site. Now, due to overwhelming demand, it is being moved to new servers. Check back tomorrow.

I heard about this site on the local news station here today too.

Someone told me they were able to see the site tonight, but I still haven't had any luck...I guess I'll try again tomorrow :banghead:

anyone else been able to see it tonite?

Back
Top Bottom