Iraqi POW rescuer in U.S.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
The lawyer from Nassariya who helped rescue Jessica Lynch and his family are now in the U.S. where they have been granted political asylum. Apparently it was decided that they were not safe in Iraq so they were flown to the U.S. shortly after the rescue. They applied for, and got, political asylum.

I did found this on Internet,....

usa_israel_flag2.jpg

We ended the tyranny of Saddam Hussein in but a few weeks -- but we didn't do it alone. The honorable course of action would be, at the least, to acknowledge that we had some very significant help from our friends.

I'm not talking about the Brits, the Aussies or the Poles, who all, generously, offered manpower. I'm talking about the Israelis, who provided brainpower and played a key role in providing critical initial intelligence that helped locate U.S. Army PFC Jessica Lynch and other American military.

www.jewishworldreview.com

Was this Iraqi lawyer a isreali spy ?

Holy smokes. I haven't read that anywhere else. The Iraqi was from Nassariya and no one mentioned any ties with Israel. I wonder if this report is accurate? I haven't seen a thing about it in the Iraqi news or discussion boards.

Good Lord. This is getting confusing, to say the least. What on earth did happen? There have been phoney rumors that Jessica has some sort of amnesia. They must have had some good reason to take that Iraqi lawyer out of Iraq.
This is as confusing as the whole Iraq issue itself.:confused: :confused: :help:

Back
Top Bottom