Iraq war total death toll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I am starting this thread to remember the total number of deaths caused by the War in Iraq. Here in America, we all remember the deaths of the troops, but the deaths of the Iraqi's is often ignored. About 25,000 innocent Iraqi's have died in this war. This figure includes many children, among them, infants.

The latest figure of the death toll is 23,456-26,559: http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

The coalition death toll is 2,033: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/

That brings the total number of deaths to 25,489-28,592

Very upsetting.

Last edited:
TwoAmericas,
I think you're new to FYM so you may not be aware of this, but this thread is only for remembering civilians killed in the Iraq war - it's not for political discussion. Please also remember that comments like that can easily be misinterpreted and many people find them offensive -- there are certainly many more effective ways to express your opinion about the war.

Also, welcome to FYM. :)

*Fizz.

UPDATE:

Iraqi Death Toll: 23,589-26,705

Coalition Death Toll: 2,063

New Total has risen by 166-179: 25,652-28,768

Maybe G.W. will throw a party if his terrorist regime can murder 30,000. :|

Last edited:
Infinitum98 said:
UPDATE:

:|

yep, I am sure he celebrates with every death...

So far there have been a total of five replies to this thread and yet it's the second time I've had to remind people that this is not the place for political discussion. This thread is to remember the thousands of Iraqis who have died since the war began -- if you wish to engage in political discussion (such as the above comments can be construed as political discussion) there are plenty of other threads available for that purpose.

My apologies....I started a thread months ago about the civilian deaths in Iraq.

I understand.

Last edited:
Infinitum98 said:
UPDATE:

Iraqi Death Toll: 23,589-26,705

Coalition Death Toll: 2,063

New Total has risen by 166-179: 25,652-28,768

That is a staggering amount of people. I cannot believe it is that many.
:(

Back
Top Bottom