Iraq opinions survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan42

The Fly
The Yes/No answers following each question are only my opinion.

1. At this moment in time would you support a war with Iraq? (not sure)

2. Do you believe that Saddam Hussein is trying to develop weapons of mass destruction? (yes)

3. Do you think that he already has them? (not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised)

4. If he did, would he use them against Israel, then use them to blackmail the rest of the Middle East, etc. etc. (probably)

5. Do you approve of GW Bush as a president? (not really)

6. Would you support the US killing Saddam if it is found that he has these weapons and refuses to disarm? (yes)

7. If he has these weapons, refuses to disarm, and there was no other way to take him out of power, would you support a war? (yes)

1. not sure
2. yes
3. not sure
4. possible
5. not really
6. yes
7. yes

by the way, is this actually a pole or what?

1. At this moment in time would you support a war with Iraq? not 100%

2. Do you believe that Saddam Hussein is trying to develop weapons of mass destruction? yes

3. Do you think that he already has them? yes

4. If he did, would he use them against Israel, then use them to blackmail the rest of the Middle East, etc. etc. yes

5. Do you approve of GW Bush as a president? yes

6. Would you support the US killing Saddam if it is found that he has these weapons and refuses to disarm? yes

7. If he has these weapons, refuses to disarm, and there was no other way to take him out of power, would you support a war? yes

1. At this moment in time would you support a war with Iraq?

Based on the fact that I believe we have to act through the UN on this issue, no! If the President makes his case and convinces me of a clear and present danger to us, this may change.

2. Do you believe that Saddam Hussein is trying to develop weapons of mass destruction?

Yes

3. Do you think that he already has them?

Until they explain what happened to the stuff they had pre-1988, I believe they do.

4. If he did, would he use them against Israel, then use them to blackmail the rest of the Middle East, etc. etc.

Israel is a target. Neighbors maybe Kuwait or Iran.

5. Do you approve of GW Bush as a president?

My comment would be take away 9/11 and we have a one term president.

6. Would you support the US killing Saddam if it is found that he has these weapons and refuses to disarm?

100%

7. If he has these weapons, refuses to disarm, and there was no other way to take him out of power, would you support a war?

100%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom