Iran Recieves Black Market Nuclear Designs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
VIENNA, Austria - The U.N. atomic watchdog agency revealed Friday that Iran received black market nuclear designs that diplomats say appear to be blueprints for the core of a nuclear warhead — a finding expected to used by Washington and its allies in their push to have Tehran referred to the U.N. Security Council.

A senior U.S. diplomat called the development disturbing, and other diplomats accredited to the International Atomic Energy Agency said they expected it to be used against Iran at the IAEA’s 35-nation meeting next week.

The revelations also came as Iran said it had begun converting a second batch of uranium into gas, a step that brings it closer to producing the enriched uranium used to either generate electricity or build bombs.
link

Thanks for the article A-Wanderer.

You from Australia I see....I've been thinking about a vacation over there next year.

:|

Its worthwhile, the dollar is going down relative to the US right now (gotta get as much amazon ordering in as possible now) so it would probably be very economical next year.

We also have dragons

Sounds like an interesting place for vacation then.

:|

Thanks, mate or is it matey...I must learn the correct lingo.

Back
Top Bottom