Interacial.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dig it...

I once knew this hot-looking half-French, quarter Chinese, quarter Mexican chick.

Angela Harlem said:
Do you mean multiculturalism, or people of mixed race?
Its all ok Diamond. We're all foreigners.
I was at a club last night and saw alot of mixed cpls.:)
SuperModels chasing down rich athletes..
I dont think it was love;):huh:
The athhetes were happy and didnt seem to mind tho;)
Just an observation:)

DB9:cool:

Last edited:
Seems to be a growing trend here as well...I dated a black guy a few years ago....color was not an issue for us, but it may have been for others. I also have a good friend who recently married a black guy (we've also discussed the irony of her being raised in Birmingham Alabama, the cradle of the civil rights movement).

However, I have heard stories from bi-racial kids who say that they have a hard time being accepted in *any* group because of their racial heritage.

I believe love is colorblind, and finding someone you are compatible with and truly love is much more important than the color of your skin.

If it wasn't for a bi-racial marriage..I wouldn't be here...

And as far as the bi-racial kids having a hard time...I know plenty who are well adjusted and happy....I have found that if a kid has love and acceptance at home ....they can pretty much accept anything the world throws at them...but of course this counts for life in general...just not for bi-racial kids.

If my kids want to marry someone else of another race...as long as they are nice people I have no problem with it...it would be rather hypocritical of me if I did have a problem don't you think?!!! ;)

dream wanderer

Well, my cousin is married to an Indian woman, they have kid and they are all doing just great.
My mom's cousin married a black guy, but they do experience discrimination.
My uncle married a woman from Chile, but we cant stand her, because she isnt a very nice person and seems to use him. :slant:
I myself have dated mostly white guys, but I have been attracted to certain other races. I had a bf who was part hispanic, and one who was half American Indian.
I am passionately attracted to guys that are "different" and "interesting", so thats why i might be attracted to a guy who has a different ethnic background than I.
At the moment though I'm involved with some rather sexy white guys, so....Thats fine too. :sexywink: :heart:

Last edited:
AcrobatMan said:

:ohmy: at GENDER...

why does gender cause you to to ------> :ohmy:

My extended family is a beautiful mix of white, Hispanic, black, straight, gay and lesbian. I don't care who my kids or other family members bring home, as long as they are good people. I accept you for who you are, not your skin color or gender or sexual preference and I've taught my sons to be the same way.

And if it wasn't for an interacial relationship, I wouldn't have my beautiful sons who are mixed white and Hispanic. The only problems we've ever had is from people who see how white I am and wonder how I gave birth to 2 dark skinned, dark haired, brown eyed boys... :)

I'm interracial. My mom was born in England and My dad in Ireland. Doesnt that make me interracial.

Race: A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.

Last edited:
I am in a mixed marriage. I am an Alabama fan and my wife is an Auburn fan. The kid at the cash register noticed it tonight when totalling our groceries, as we were wearing our respective t-shirts. It can get stormy at times.

Seriously though, whaterver floates your boat.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
I am in a mixed marriage. I am an Alabama fan and my wife is an Auburn fan. The kid at the cash register noticed it tonight when totalling our groceries, as we were wearing our respective t-shirts. It can get stormy at times.
:laugh:

i don't understand why ppl even question this.....

race makes absolutely no difference at all. it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom