Insurgent Pretends to be a Doctor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow...that's got to be a heartless mofo to wander around a bombing site lethally injecting people who think he's there to help them.

:|

"Dr Louay carried out his murder campaign over an eight to nine-month period, say police."

Wait a sec...how did nobody notice that every single patient of this doctor just happened to die...? :confused:

DaveC said:

Wait a sec...how did nobody notice that every single patient of this doctor just happened to die...? :confused:

Well my assumption was that this hospital also treated civilians, so he was probably really treating the "non-infedels".

Maybe so, but when a doctor has 43 patients die in 8 months (that's one every 5 days!), you'd think someone would start getting a little curious...

Remember, all insurgents are civilians. Since they do not fight under any flag or with any uniform they are considered civilians until caught shooting their AK47.

DaveC said:
Maybe so, but when a doctor has 43 patients die in 8 months (that's one every 5 days!), you'd think someone would start getting a little curious...

I think the hospitals there would be a little more crazy, esp when emergency rooms get filled up. He was by no means these patients only doctor, and really, he only had to be near enough to administer the drug and then move on. I am sure it's not like here where everyone is signing off on everything. It is a war zone there.

If a doctor loses a patient every 5 days consistently for 8 months, he gets investigated, no matter whether he's a civilian or a military doctor.

DaveC said:
If a doctor loses a patient every 5 days consistently for 8 months, he gets investigated, no matter whether he's a civilian or a military doctor.

He assisted when they were over their heads. This was not a case of a Dr. losing a patient every 5 days, where it was tracked and noted.

nbcrusader said:
Remember, all insurgents are civilians. Since they do not fight under any flag or with any uniform they are considered civilians until caught shooting their AK47.

:eyebrow: Yeah, but what does this have to do with this?

nbcrusader said:

Insurgents masquerading as civilians - engaging in civilian life with the intent to conduct operations to achieve their goals.

OK, but I have a feeling this guy was a doctor beforehand.

nbcrusader said:
Insurgents masquerading as civilians - engaging in civilian life with the intent to conduct operations to achieve their goals.

Like the CIA then?

Back
Top Bottom