Ingesting one's placenta, acceptable or not? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: Is this acceptable?
Yes, I'm a woman who is a mom and think it is 6 11.32%
Yes, I'm a woman with no kids and think it is 17 32.08%
No, I'm a woman with kids and say no. 2 3.77%
No, I'm a woman with no kids 7 13.21%
I'm male and say no. 9 16.98%
I'm male and say yes, and let them have cake too. 12 22.64%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-20-2007, 01:30 AM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond


corian-

facetious is the word that comes to mind.

sometimes staged pontification is done half seriously/half jokingly by me.

and my mrs brought up the wiccan angle, not in a derogatory manner, she is one of the most tolerant ppl you'll ever meet, i however see things a little more black and white.

dbs
So where DO you stand on this issue? Or do you not care one way or the other and are just out for a little fun in Interland on a Thursday night?
__________________

__________________
maycocksean is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 01:32 AM   #77
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,687
Local Time: 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond

Just a gut feeling mine you, one that I do not care to debate.

dbs
Yet you bring it to a debate forum, not suprising. You never debate anything. You just judge.
__________________

__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 07-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #78
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,687
Local Time: 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond


i however see things a little more black and white.

I haven't noticed.

__________________
BVS is online now  
Old 07-20-2007, 04:27 AM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Vincent Vega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 6,615
Local Time: 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


I'll see you in my quoted posts.
Congrats.
__________________
Vincent Vega is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 09:56 AM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by maycocksean


So where DO you stand on this issue? Or do you not care one way or the other and are just out for a little fun in Interland on a Thursday night?
I voted against it and that I was a male.
And the latter statement is probably the more correct statement.


dbs
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond



And the latter statement is probably the more correct statement.


dbs
Well, in that case, I guess I'm done here, then.
__________________
maycocksean is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #82
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,495
Local Time: 09:53 AM
okay, so i reneged and opened the thread.

and i find it interesting that men keep insisting that the know what's best for women to do with their bodies.

it's all about control, people. for if you can't control your women, then who can you control!?!?
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #83
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,730
Local Time: 06:53 AM
If you're just making comments like you did "for fun," then you must be aiming for getting a rise out of people.

Some call that trolling.
__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #84
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
okay, so i reneged and opened the thread.

and i find it interesting that men keep insisting that the know what's best for women to do with their bodies.

it's all about control, people. for if you can't control your women, then who can you control!?!?
Interesting, those 5 men in the poll who think they know best. Women have been having babies and figuring out everything about having babies since...hmm...let's see...gosh, I guess it must be like since the beginning of human existance. Yet those 5 men still think they know best and that men should have some control over it.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:22 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 07:53 AM
I came here to present something and get viewpoints and acknowledged that we can agree to disagree.

This isn't a debate fourm, although some claim it to be, they are mistaken and this is what drives a lot of members away.

Here's how the template of FYM reads:

This is an off-topic forum. Discuss politics, spirituality, religion, world events.

good day,

dbs
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #86
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tempe, Az USA
Posts: 12,856
Local Time: 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl


Interesting, those 5 men in the poll who think they know best. Women have been having babies and figuring out everything about having babies since...hmm...let's see...gosh, I guess it must be like since the beginning of human existance. Yet those 5 men still think they know best and that men should have some control over it.
I've coached 2 live births.

dbs
__________________
diamond is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #87
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
okay, so i reneged and opened the thread.

and i find it interesting that men keep insisting that the know what's best for women to do with their bodies.

it's all about control, people. for if you can't control your women, then who can you control!?!?
Maybe we should ask R. Kelly to tell us what to think. . .

(I LOVE your signatures, Irvine. . .)
__________________
maycocksean is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #88
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
I came here to present something and get viewpoints and acknowledged that we can agree to disagree.

This isn't a debate fourm, although some claim it to be, they are mistaken and this is what drives a lot of members away.

Here's how the template of FYM reads:

This is an off-topic forum. Discuss politics, spirituality, religion, world events.

good day,

dbs
Come, come, Diamond. . .you can't just take the high road whenever you feel like it.

I suppose you don't HAVE to. . .I know I can't MAKE you, but I'd like it if you'd make a case for why this is wrong. . .

Make the case. I dare you.

You never know, you might actually change someone's mind.
__________________
maycocksean is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #89
ONE
love, blood, life
 
indra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 12,689
Local Time: 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond


I've coached 2 live births.

dbs
Now that's frightening.
__________________
indra is offline  
Old 07-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #90
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond


I've coached 2 live births.

dbs
Oh no he di'int. . .
__________________

__________________
maycocksean is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com