Impossibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Has anyone else ever been sick of being impossibility?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Has anyone else ever been sick of being impossibility?

All the time, especially when it comes to the impossibility of someone you love loving you back. The impossibility of such leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and crack in your heart.

Ant.

To be the dark that defines the white and lets the two be separate, distinct identities. It SUCKS.

And knowing that everything could be perfect -- if only in another time, another place, and at the hands of another. It SUCKS.

And knowing that yes you DO have some power, but that only lasts for a second, comparatively. That SUCKS, too.

And knowing that no place, no sight, no meal, no ground, no life, no flower, no breath, no solution of the future, no ocean of the past is better than the one you have right now -- and yet wanting your imagination to be reality; and wanting to be something and nothing all at once....that SUCKS.

Knowing that everything is echoes and not really knowing which is more defined -- the man or the shadow, and knowing that that depends on at whose hands it is. It SUCKS.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by Anthony:
All the time, especially when it comes to the impossibility of someone you love loving you back. The impossibility of such leaves a bad taste in your mouth, and crack in your heart.

Ant.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

But what if this is it? What if this is as good as it gets?

===========

I dunno much about fatality and romance...

I'd rather believe nothing's set in stone and anything goes...

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light
I hear voices, ridiculous voices
Out in the slipstream
Let's go, let's go overground
Take your head out of the mud baby

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

LOL. That's one of my favourite films of all time, but to answer your question (and Melvin's) he only thought it was as good as it got until he found love with Helen Hunt's character - THATS when its as good as it gets.

Ant.

i hope everything's okay with you, mona.
frown.gif

i was in love with someone i couldn't have before. but that's over. now, someone is "in love" with me, but i can't have him.

...actually, i guess i'm in love with someone i can't have right now. damn that ali hewson, damn her!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:

===========

I dunno much about fatality and romance...

I'd rather believe nothing's set in stone and anything goes...

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light
I hear voices, ridiculous voices
Out in the slipstream
Let's go, let's go overground
Take your head out of the mud baby

haven't seen that movie

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.