I'm really sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Ever done something that you wished you hadn't?

That's where I'm at today.

Last nite I typed something that totally goes against everything that I stand for.

I don't even know how to 'fix' it now.

I really don't and haven't ever given serious thought to harming or assasinating anyone. I've met many great people on this board, some even in real life, and I'm so sorry for even giving you a reason to even think that I would even think like that. I can't even remember a time when I've said something like that in real life.

I can't even believe I wrote it, even as a bad joke.

I wish I had an excuse like I was drunk, high, troubled, turmoiled or whatever, but I don't.

It was just me being an idiot, plain and simple.

I'm really sorry, that's all I can say.

:sigh: :( :banghead: :yuck: :reject: :help:

:hug:
Stop beating yourself up about it. Yes, it was a bad thing to say, but we've all said things we don't mean and later regretted them. I'm sure nobody here is going to have a different opinion of you because you made one unfortunate comment. :hug:

Don't feel too bad about it gabrielvox. No one is perfect. If I had a nickel for every time I'd screwed up big time on the Internet I could quit the Jefferson County Library Cooperative next week.

:hug: Gabriel

I know you were just carried away. Sometimes thoughts escape through the fingers, even though you really wish no one harm.
Don't beat your self up.

:up:

Gabriel,

I saw your post and almost pm you about it.

After thinking about it I concluded it was a fake image, a cartoon that you were talking about.

I have seen many political cartoons with bullseyes or targets drawn on political leaders published in national newspapers. I am seeing less of them lately.

It is good that you apologised. There is not much tolerance for expessions like this these days, and that probably is good.

Dont worry Gabriel, I bet everybody on this board has posted something they regret at some point, (I have more times than I can remember ;) we are all human, as least your smart enough to know it was wrong and admit it.

Thankyou Gabrielvox and everyone for being understanding that we are all human and we all make mistakes and sometimes wish we could turn back time. Your apologies and sincerity say a lot.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom