Im Am Fed Up!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
No affence to the Americans, but i am sick of them finding things on mars and the moon etc. they have all the betta equipment than us, ours can't even go into blooming space!!

What should we do?????

We have to do somethin cos they will own the solar system soon!!!

Well I'm fed up with us spending too much on exploring other planets while destroying our own. So I guess the frustration goes both ways.

Kate1 said:

We have to do somethin cos they will own the solar system soon!!!

Kate,

You are on to something here.

Britania rule the seas and established the British Empire that stood as long as she ruled the seas.

The US (esp the Bush Administration) knows and believes "Space is the Place"

The American Empire will be defended and expanded by controlling space. Call it, Star Wars, call it sattlelite/ information wars.

Much if not most of the Space Shuttles' missions were classified by the U. S. Defense Dept.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Well I'm fed up with us spending too much on exploring other planets while destroying our own. So I guess the frustration goes both ways.

Yea i know :eyebrow:

I take some personal comfort in the fact that - despite the oft-trumpeted might of human technology - we are still confined more or less to our little corner of the universe. At enormous expense we can send a few men and women to the moon - at even greater expense, maybe Mars as well. That's about it.

We better look after the one we're already living on, you know?

Back
Top Bottom