Illegal Aliens Murder 12 Americans Daily

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Earnie Shavers said:
I'm not sure what the original point is? Is it that you think illegal immigrants are lazy because they only knock off 12 people a day, while legal American citizens are on a far better clip of 44 a day?

:lol:

Earnie Shavers said:
I'm not sure what the original point is? Is it that you think illegal immigrants are lazy because they only knock off 12 people a day, while legal American citizens are on a far better clip of 44 a day?

I think it means that Americans need more guns to protect themselves. Or that illegal immigrants are criminals. Well, 12, give or take, at least.

Frankly I'm not as concerned about immigrants crossing the border as I am about the 19 year old White Aryan Resistance types that are trying to shoot them on the way in.

And does somebody have deep on ignore? Because he's repeatedly mentioned the double standard re: Cubans with no response. Do you think the bigots in the Republican party hold their noses while accepting the Cuban community's support?

The worst thing I've heard of with illegals is how many people they kill and injure in car accidents, both vehicle to vehicle, and pedestrian being hit by vehicle. Illegals cannot obtain a license in the US, so they drive without one, and too often don't know how to drive. I have lost count of how many times I've heard this both locally and nationally. It's a real danger to the highways and public safety someone needs to do something about.

AnnRKeyintheUSA said:
Illegals cannot obtain a license in the US,

Wrong. You don't have to be legal to obtain a license. Many states allowed provisions, and then I believe a couple years ago, Bush sign an act to allow...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Wrong. You don't have to be legal to obtain a license. Many states allowed provisions, and then I believe a couple years ago, Bush sign an act to allow...

And many don't. Most states require proof of US citizenship for a license since the Patriot act.

Well I was trying to find info on the bill Bush passed, that allowed a restricted driving license to those who had foreign passports, but can't find it right now. But since then he's signed the Real ID act that will change that but it hasn't gone into full effect. So my point is that there are many with illegal status that have legal licenses right now throughout this country, so to paint all illegal immigrants as people who can't drive is ridiculous.

We allow 16 year olds, the elderly, people with cellphones, etc... I wonder who really has the worse driving records?

CTU2fan said:
Frankly I'm not as concerned about immigrants crossing the border as I am about the 19 year old White Aryan Resistance types that are trying to shoot them on the way in.

And does somebody have deep on ignore? Because he's repeatedly mentioned the double standard re: Cubans with no response. Do you think the bigots in the Republican party hold their noses while accepting the Cuban community's support?

I don't think anyone should come here illegally...Cubans included.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Well I was trying to find info on the bill Bush passed, that allowed a restricted driving license to those who had foreign passports, but can't find it right now. But since then he's signed the Real ID act that will change that but it hasn't gone into full effect. So my point is that there are many with illegal status that have legal licenses right now throughout this country, so to paint all illegal immigrants as people who can't drive is ridiculous.

All I know is, everyone I know says now, you have to prove your US citizenship to obtain a new drivers' license. If you still have your old copy, they can transfer it, but if you've lost it, (either actually lost the card itself or lost it due to tickets) or are a first timer, you have to prove it. Even 15 year old obviously American high school kids getting their first permits. The problem was that some terrorists were using DMV's lax standards to acquire several bogus identities under the premise they were foreign and didn't have the proper documentation. That's why they had to stop it.

We allow 16 year olds, the elderly, people with cellphones, etc... I wonder who really has the worse driving records?

Ah I expected this, was just waiting. The scary thing is there has been such a rash of it in the last couple years or so, and so many illegals have been involved in purely negligent fatal incidents. Of course there are wrecks every day, yada yada, but this does seem to be a new and growing and scary problem. Everyone needs to learn how to drive properly to get a license. I'm uneasy knowing there are thousands of illegals out there with cars and they don't even understand our road rules and laws.

AEON said:

I don't think anyone should come here illegally...Cubans included.

But I don't see people crowing about Cubans landing on US soil and being rewarded mightily for it? Why aren't the border guard wannabes patrolling the Southern Florida coastline and chasing Cubans back into the sea? Why aren't Republican congressmen pitching hysterical fits over this segment of the population? Yes, that's rhetorical.

anitram said:

But I don't see people crowing about Cubans landing on US soil and being rewarded mightily for it? Why aren't the border guard wannabes patrolling the Southern Florida coastline and chasing Cubans back into the sea? Why aren't Republican congressmen pitching hysterical fits over this segment of the population? Yes, that's rhetorical.

and if you scratch the surface, many Republicans want to inade Cuba and "liberate" the island.

right after bombing Tehran.

i wish i were kidding.

anitram said:

I think it is a matter of volume. If a few hundred, or even a few thousand Mexicans were slipping in - I don't think it would cause the same concern as 20 to 40 million.

AEON said:

I think it is a matter of volume. If a few hundred, or even a few thousand Mexicans were slipping in -

One can think about it that way
and it sounds reasonable

but,

I believe it is political expediency.

Are you aware that a good portion of the Mexicans you keep writing about are actually from many other Central American, South American and perhaps even Caribbean Countries?

deep said:

Are you aware that a good portion of the Mexicans you keep writing about are actually from many other Central American, South American and perhaps even Caribbean Countries?

You mean not all brown people are Mexicans?

20-40 million Mexicans each year? No worries then, in about five years this problem will be solved by itself. ;)

Vincent Vega said:
20-40 million Mexicans each year? No worries then, in about five years this problem will be solved by itself. ;)

Well, I don't think I said per year.

deep said:

One can think about it that way
and it sounds reasonable

but,

I believe it is political expediency.

That is an additional problem, but it doesn't negate the Mexican border problem.

cover

If I can recommend a book. It shows you the stories of what these people are willing to do to put food on their families plates, and the greety corporations that use them... it's pretty facinating.

AEON said:

Well, I don't think I said per year.

That's why the question mark. :)

A source, indeed, would be fine.
What is greater, economical costs or economical benefits?

AnnRKeyintheUSA said:
I'm uneasy knowing there are thousands of illegals out there with cars and they don't even understand our road rules and laws.

This is what happens when you require citizenship for licenses. The undocumented folks are unable to get legitimate licenses and there's no recourse.

martha said:

This is what happens when you require citizenship for licenses. The undocumented folks are unable to get legitimate licenses and there's no recourse.

What about simply stopping them from being here at all? Then we wouldn't need to worry about whether they should get a driver's license...

AEON said:
What about simply stopping them from being here at all? Then we wouldn't need to worry about whether they should get a driver's license...

Why simplify it to that? Do you think we can just decide they're gone and it will work?

You're going to have illegal immigrants here, like it or not. And many of them will drive. Wouldn't you like them to at least learn?

AEON said:

What about simply stopping them from being here at all?

Oh wow, it's that simple?! OMG why didn't anyone think about that?

Just stop all Mexicans from being here at all?

Kick all of them out?

Do we change immigration policy?

Or just deny all these people food on their plates?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Where are you getting these numbers from?:huh:

Okay, let's compromise...will you accept 10 million? 5 million? Wouldn't you agree that even ONE million would pose a problem?

Back
Top Bottom