Ignorance? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2006, 06:45 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:31 PM
Listen everyone has a right to say something it is freedom of speech right, and sometime it can make people saying it look really stupid. I am sorry I dont have the best Grammar or spelling around. I did not mean to offened any one.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:31 PM
You have as much of a right to express your views here as I do. The fact that I'm a liberal is totally irrelevant. You don't have to use disagreement with the majority to give license to be a troll. I defend the rights of conservatives in this forum. Some of my favorite posters here are conservatives, and I've never gotten on their case because they're conservatives. We don't get on each other's case for this sort of thing around here, we criticize each other if we think someone made a mistake or whatever, not because of some damn labels. I can be conservative sometimes and liberal sometimes, I think the labels are overrated and overused.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
Listen everyone has a right to say something it is freedom of speech right, and sometime it can make people saying it look really stupid. I am sorry I dont have the best Grammar or spelling around. I did not mean to offened any one.
It takes a lot to offend me, and, as such, you haven't offended me yet. However, some of what you have said could be taken that way, and merely brushing it off as "political correctness" is a cop out.

And, for the record, I was using your spelling and grammar as an example of something that someone COULD try and be an asshole with. It's not something that I would actually do, and I would not think highly of anyone who did. After all, the internet is international and there are many people where English is not their first language. Plus, on top of it, no one said that you had to be an English teacher to be here.

Melon
Old 03-08-2006, 07:38 PM   #19
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
You still don't get it, do you? This isn't a matter of free speech. Quit trying to hide behind "it's my right", "I'm not PC", etc You aren't the martyr here.

Think about what you said. Now think about all the sexual organs and body parts used in heteosexual sex, all of which have other uses, all of which can carry disease. Therefore your trying to make it exclusive to homosexual sex incorrect. Therefore ignorant. Not conservative, not unPC, just plain ignorant.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I never said it was only for homosexuals, I said everyone, ok Hetrosexuals do the same thing too.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #21
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I never said it was only for homosexuals, I said everyone, ok Hetrosexuals do the same thing too.
I didn't say you did.

You missed my point.

Nevermind you are just going to ignore and avoid the stupidity of your comments by any means.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

I have no idea what this is all about but was just excited to see BVS's name in the Last Post column. Welcome back. I haven't been around much myself.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:37 PM   #23
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
I have no idea what this is all about but was just excited to see BVS's name in the Last Post column. Welcome back. I haven't been around much myself.

Well hello there
Old 03-09-2006, 01:28 AM   #24
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:31 PM
Justin perhaps this forum isnt for you.

This thread seems to be a spin off from your earlier thread, which is not allowed.

I strongly suggest possibly taking a break from this forum for a bit, perhaps not post as much, or start as many topics.