if you were (a) God(s) ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are your own God or Goddess
Sorry to say, i have no answer that fits you. You are your very own person, and you like to do things your own way. You have stumped me this time, but i will soon make a quiz that will have your answer, just you wait...
Tell me something I don't know.

ScreenHunter_7.jpg

That sounds about right.:wink:

You are Budha. You are a very peaceful person, you love all who love you. You are a cheerful personality, and you have a great sense of humor. Congratulations!! You are Budha!!

Ok, quick, name the movie:

"Ray, when somebody asks you if you are a God YOU SAY YES!"

Hint: Think 1980's

:D

Oh yeah, I'm Buddah. :wink:

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: The Christian God

You are the Holy Lord. You are the shepherd and those that follow you are your lambs. You are kind and patient, but when need be, you are vile and creul. You are often asked for advise or wisdom, and you willingly give it. Congratulations!! You are God!!

:ohmy:

Although if the maker of this quiz knew any usage and spelling rules, I'd be happier.

:hmm: Maybe I'll smite him/her.

Your Result: Budha

You are Budha. You are a very peaceful person, you love all who love you. You are a cheerful personality, and you have a great sense of humor. Congratulations!! You are Budha!!

You are the Holy Lord. You are the shepherd and those that follow you are your lambs. You are kind and patient, but when need be, you are vile and creul. You are often asked for advise or wisdom, and you willingly give it. Congratulations!! You are God!!
Jesus

Budha

Goddess Bast

Goddess Sekhemet

God Zeus

Satan

Hi Martha

I guess all that Sunday School paid off for us.

Jesus

or perhaps

we really got the message?

Hello martha and deep, my fellow Gods. :wave:

I got Zeus, but was kinda drunk when I did it, I wonder who would get Satan?
I loved the arts and crafts we did in Sunday School.

Results: Which God or Goddess are you like?Your results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below:

Jesus
Budha
God Zeus
Goddess Bast
Satan
Goddess Sekhemet

joyfulgirl said:

Hello martha and deep, my fellow Gods. :wave:

Psalms 82:6

:hmm:

Your Result: You are your own God or Goddess

Sorry to say, i have no answer that fits you. You are your very own person, and you like to do things your own way. You have stumped me this time, but i will soon make a quiz that will have your answer, just yo

Your Result: Goddess Sekhemet

You are Sekhemet. You are loving and caring, but when need be, you are fierce and protective. You love the color red and you are no vegetarian. Your feirce nature makes you somewhat like a rebel, but you like it that way. Congratulations!! You are Goddess!!

Back
Top Bottom