If you just close your eyes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there is a chance i may get banned in a couple weeks when dubya starts his crusade/world war 3. i will simply explode out of anger and this will not be a pretty place.

and any of you who think this will be a quick war, think again. bushy asshole will have invaded two countries since his term began, and dont think he'll stop there.

americanize the world. what a beautiful concept. one that only seems to be fertilizer for future terrorist operations.

*salutes bush

you da man

The Wanderer said:
like it or not, this will be a lightening war, old boy

they are already contemplating what to do about North Korea and Iran

yes, the thing is, i believe north korea should have always been their priority number 1 (i really like my priority number 1).

bobby carpenter is retired, but was a great goal scorer in his early years, that much is true old boy

i dont know about carpentry in the ussr, can you get good wood there?

i can get soft wood in canada, but american women should stay away from me (i dont need their gheto scenes) because they have std's.

:wink:

thats the best i could do, old boy. my apologies.

true, but like midgets, he falls a bit short come crunch time, yes?

though that may not be true, since he hasnt had a whole lot of playoff experience.

he did place quite the smacker on travis green back in the days of isle glory (mid 90's, those are the years all islander fans will remember as their finest).

Back
Top Bottom