I'd rather go hunting with Cheney rather than.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
hunting_sm.jpg

:shame:

I saw that on drudge....

The shirt is a silly partisan response to the silly overblown coverage of the accident.

Besides, if I find myself back in MA, I hope you are behind the wheel.

nbcrusader said:
:shame:

I saw that on drudge....

The shirt is a silly partisan response to the silly overblown coverage of the accident.

Besides, if I find myself back in MA, I hope you are behind the wheel.

I just got a loaded PRIUS......We can drive forever!!!!

If I went hunting with Dickie you'd better believe I'd have a gun too. He might well be in more danger than I.

:evil:

indra said:
If I went hunting with Dickie you'd better believe I'd have a gun too. He might well be in more danger than I.

:evil:

oh yes.

By the way I don´t think the story is overblown..?

Conservatives always talk about how pro-life they are. And there you go, the conservative VP goes hunting (the first disrespect of life, as some would say, and nah, dont let us discuss about that, nb) - and then he also shoots a man. Great. Really Pro.Life.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

oh yes.

By the way I don´t think the story is overblown..?

Conservatives always talk about how pro-life they are. And there you go, the conservative VP goes hunting (the first disrespect of life, as some would say, and nah, dont let us discuss about that, nb) - and then he also shoots a man. Great. Really Pro.Life.

You have got to be kidding.:rolleyes:

You're comparing human life to a bird?

And then factor in an accident?

You should be a shame.

U2democrat said:
I'd rather be trapped in the Lincoln Bedroom w/Bill Clinton than go hunting with Cheney :sexywink:

So would I :wink: Or John Edwards :D

And I think it's rather sad and sick that partisan politics is so extreme that we have a shirt like that

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

I'm trying to get to the issue you are suggesting here. Are you suggesting that someone who is pro-life should also be a free fruitarian (i.e., we should not kill (or steal) for our food)?
Is hunting de facto immoral?

nbcrusader said:

I'm trying to get to the issue you are suggesting here. Are you suggesting that someone who is pro-life should also be a free fruitarian (i.e., we should not kill (or steal) for our food)?
Is hunting de facto immoral?

I´d say hunting per se is not immoral if you hunt to get food.

Shooting animals for fun, english fox hunt etc. - I would consider that immoral and anti-life, because it is supposed to be sporty and highclass - it isn´t at all.

And let me add I´m not saying that because of Cheney, it is just as disgusting when Madonna goes hunting with her (Ex?)scotsman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom