I will be in the arena with President Bush this evening.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tell him to phone home here to Texas!

He left us several years ago in an economic mess and we need him to come back home and clean up his mess.:ohmy:

It's starting to stink too much down here.:yes:

ha ha, clean up your mess? he has a bigger one right now.

Tell Kerry I said hi. Tell Bush I said buh-bye.

oh, and for the rest of you, I would recommend watching c-span. Their coverage about a half hour before the debate is quite interesting.

Don't try running up on stage and carrying him around! I have a feeling that dubya would be far less understanding than Bono was last time around.

I was there when Diamond ran up on stage and picked up Bono! It was absolutely UNREAL.

That said, dude, I am afraid you will be shot if you try and do that to Bush. be safe.

i think the democratic viewing party was much more fun! Foo fighters played an they played U2's BD over loudspeakers twice.

beat that republicans! hah

o an it was all 2 blocks from my place.

i had to invade your thread, biatch!

just got back from pizza an night out at the bars after hanging out at msnbc 'After hours' on my schools campus triumph the insult comic dog was there too, funny hit i was on tv if anyone was watchin. hung out at cnn's set earlier today too, if anyone saw a red 3 wheeler bike, u saw me :)

btw, in regards to the debate ... KERRY WON! KERRY WON! KERRY WON! and...... 3 more weeks..3 more weeks..3 more weeks..!!!

also shook Pat buchannans hand, cool guy.

thats all i been doin all day, been goin back n forth between msnbc, cnn, an kerrys rally with foo fighters ab the debate beforehand. no classes worth goin to today so i skipped em,

Last edited:
ladywithspinninghead said:
Tell Bush a village in Texas is missing its idiot ;)

I have a pin on my backpack that says that with Bush's face on it. From some people i get laughs, from others i get my head chewed off. I don't care, it's funny to me!

33%3B%3A998323232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E%3B49%3E967%3EWSNRCG%3D323274685763%3Cnu0mrj

The people loved him last night in the statium post debate.
He spoke to us about 40,000 strong, at Bank One BallPark, home of Az Diamondbacks.
I opted for this venue over the Wells Fargo Arena where I had a ticket to.
To get into the real live debate a person has to be a major contributor, unfortunately I didn't have enough cake.

The ball park simocast was a much more fitting environment for me.:D

More thoughts later.
33%3B%3A998323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323655948%3B5%3Bot1lsi
33%3B%3A998323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E2323655949652ot1lsi

Last edited:
Well, many people have made it to high office, high positions in business or other fields in this country, and for me that doesn't automatically mean they are of a high intelligence level. Or of high moral character for that matter.

There are always slogans, look at all the slogans there were about Clinton. I don't think enjoying slogans makes one an "idiot"

Not that it's even relevant, but I think Clinton would win in an "intelligence contest" w/ Bush

The way Bush handled himself in two out of three debates against "smarty pants" Kerry shows to me Bush is no "idiot." Debating is harder than people make it out to be even with the restrictions. You may disagree with Bush's opinions and policies but his intelligence after this debate shouldn't be that much of an issue. Of course, Bush came off as a moron to some degree in the first debate so that may color things... LOL.

Flying FuManchu said:
The way Bush handled himself in two out of three debates against "smarty pants" Kerry shows to me Bush is no "idiot." Debating is harder than people make it out to be even with the restrictions. You may disagree with Bush's opinions and policies but his intelligence after this debate shouldn't be that much of an issue. Of course, Bush came off as a moron to some degree in the first debate so that may color things... LOL.
2a1.JPG
:)
herman.jpg
:ohmy:

nbcrusader said:

GWB has made it to the highest office in the land. Others appease themselves with cute slogans. Who's the idiot?

If a person is elected to the office, it naturally means they're intelligent?

And if a person enjoys funny slogans, it naturally means they're an idiot?

Nice logic.

By the way, I'm not President because I didn't run. ;)

Last edited:
I don't usually read Free your Mind so it's funny that I stumbled into this thread.

However, I think that I would prefer it if Brady stayed away from the Arena with George W. Bush. :wink:

Well finally the real Mrs Brady stands up:up:

and Im soory you keep that fellow on such a short leash..;):wave:

tell him hello anyway..:)

Back
Top Bottom