I will be in the arena with President Bush this evening.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladywithspinninghead said:

If a person is elected to the office, it naturally means they're intelligent?

And if a person enjoys funny slogans, it naturally means they're an idiot?

Nice logic.

By the way, I'm not President because I didn't run. ;)

It is always interesting how a response to a statement is too re-characterize the statement in an extreme fashion.

I would just ask those who like to point at GWB and call him "stupid" to consider where he is standing and where you are standing.

Have a nice day :)

Sorry nbc, but I'd MUCH RATHER be where I'm standing and be the person I am, flaws and all.

Hey I might be a loser next to GWB in the eyes of most people, but that's fine w/ me.

I don't think the man is stupid, but I don't think he's all that intelligent, and I think he's very arrogant and won't admit when he's wrong. I also don't think he's the most honest person in the world. I think he has tarnished the image of the US around the world, from the opinions I've read in newspapers and on the Internet.

I also think his family name has much to do w/ where he is.

Last edited:
diamond said:
Well finally the real Mrs Brady stands up:up:

and Im soory you keep that fellow on such a short leash..;):wave:

tell him hello anyway..:)

Will do.

And I should have phrased it that he would likely prefer not to be hanging out with President Bush.

But what do us Canadians know anyway? ;)

nbcrusader said:

It is always interesting how a response to a statement is too re-characterize the statement in an extreme fashion.

I would just ask those who like to point at GWB and call him "stupid" to consider where he is standing and where you are standing.

Have a nice day :)

Wow, are you serious NBCrusader?

Yes, I find it interesting how *you* actually re-characterized *my* initial post - you took something I posted as a joke and turned it into something serious. In case you didn't see, there was a smilie face beside it. The purpose of the smilie face is to convey humour. I know emotions are running high with less than 3 weeks left to go before the election but I think you need to lighten up.

All of my posts in this thread have been light-hearted (one was even self-deprecating) - it's not fair for you to imply I'm an idiot nor for you to insinuate I occupy a position that doesn't require intelligence simply because I posted a JOKE!

Sheesh...

Go take a walk, smell the flowers...

- Julie

p.s.: I also find it humourous that someone who sticks up for GWBush would find it "interesting how a response to a statement is too re-characterize the statement in an extreme fashion" in light of the President's fondness for taking Kerry's statements out of context - i.e. global test, reducing terrorism to a nuisance, etc

diamond said:
The people loved him last night in the statium post debate.
He spoke to us about 40,000 strong, at Bank One BallPark, home of Az Diamondbacks.
I opted for this venue over the Wells Fargo Arena where I had a ticket to.
To get into the real live debate a person has to be a major contributor, unfortunately I didn't have enough cake.

The ball park simocast was a much more fitting environment for me.:D

Kerry was getting crowds like that this summer at some stops. The difference is Kerry never makes people sign oaths that they will vote for him. Bush does.

that's because none of you asked questions, you just screamed. If it was a town hall forum, you would have had to sign something. no signing, bigger crowd.

Diamondl!!

Long time no chat my friend! We miss you up here in Canada...

Kel is right - I would rather not be in arena with Bush - I am not a fan of the DUBYA...and I am not on a short leash! :angry:

:wink:

hope to see you in Toronto my friend but please leave the GWB mask at home this time :)

Take care Diamond...talk soon...

Brady :wave:

bradyvox,

can't make your show..but really really wish i could.
plez pick one song and dedicate it to me, the big guy.

thx.:)

god bless
your friend

diamond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom