I Will Abstain from Sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by TheU2:
I should have clarified that abstaining from sex while in a healthy "relationship" is unhealthy.
That's not even right. Believe it or not, you don't have to have sex when you're in love. I know...I've been there. There are people who still don't believe in premarital sex, you know. Call that old fashioned, that's fine, but unhealthy? This ranks as the second oddest idea I've heard; not quite as odd as your original idea that abstaining from sex is unhealthy, but certainly more odd than the 3rd most odd, which is the idea that Republicans shouldn't be U2 fans. What other odd ideas you have for us?

No Salome, I really dont know what sex is!

I dont surf for dirty lesbian filth like u men out there do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pervs!!!!!!

PERVS!!!!!!
icon22.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I've got you all beat, 1982 baby!!!

Same for me actually, Johnny.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

1980 for me. Doesn't look like it'll be changing anytime soon either!!
smile.gif

Hey, I'm all for saving oneself for marriage but don't you think it would be odd if abstainence continued throughout one's marriage. I stand by my comment of saying abstaining from sex is unhealthy if you're in a healty relationship.
CK
Heck yeah, I think it would be odd and psychologically unhealthy if abstinence continued into marriage, unless both had agreed not to, for some reason. However, we weren't talking about marriage.

Hey, I'm all for saving oneself for marriage but don't you think it would be odd if abstainence continued throughout one's marriage. I stand by my comment of saying abstaining from sex is unhealthy if you're in a healty relationship.

CK

Saying relationship covers soooo much more ground than a marriage alone, so that's where we were lost on you...

As far as whether or not to abstain from sex outside of marrage... well... that's up to the two individuals! erm, so yeah, there's my obvious answer for the day...

I actually like sex
I prefer to make love though

and I adore being politically correct
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:

[/b]
That's not even right. Believe it or not, you don't have to have sex when you're in love. I know...I've been there. There are people who still don't believe in premarital sex, you know. Call that old fashioned, that's fine, but unhealthy? This ranks as the second oddest idea I've heard; not quite as odd as your original idea that abstaining from sex is unhealthy, but certainly more odd than the 3rd most odd, which is the idea that Republicans shouldn't be U2 fans. What other odd ideas you have for us?[/B][/QUOTE]

CK

I haven't had sex since...1984! wait, since i still have my v-card, is it actually since? i

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

This entire thread is odd. In fact, its the weirdest damn thing I have ever seen here.

U2 cannot make an album that is better than sex.

Odd.

----------------
"You'll get yours Alice, but it wont be in Wonderland"

Back
Top Bottom