I want your thoughts on the Whole Illegal Immigration Issue.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/

There is some intersting articles and video. I mean I dont really blame them for coming here if their own government cant help them. Still many immigrants come here through legal means, why can't they.
If the mexican government can spend all that money to provide maps for migrants why not spend that money to help your people. I know alot of the migrants that come here are good people, yet many that are criminals are put in our backyard.
Then we have the mexican army coming into our land bringing in drugs. If they can protect their southerborder against illegal aliens from Central and South America, why are we forbidden.
I agree with having a guest worker plan, which can also help them obtain citizenship.
Yes they work hard and "pay" taxes, but they still broke the law. If a group protest against them they are called "Racist" Race/Racist is an ugly word. There should be only one race and that is human beings. MLK said it best in his "I have a dream speech" Where we should not judge someone by the color of their skin but by their character. So I am tired of seeing people be called racist and I hate when people use words that hurt people. Some people that protest against illegal immigration are hispanic too, not just abunch of Causcasian people.

Sorry for the long rant, your turn.

You could have just bumped one of your many threads. You are allowed to do that...

Justin24 said:
These people have some issues.

Justin24 said:

If the mexican government can spend all that money to provide maps for migrants why not spend that money to help your people. I know alot of the migrants that come here are good people, yet many that are criminals are put in our backyard.
Yeah I'm sure "all that money" could save them all.:|

I guess you can look at it as evening out the scales. Our criminals when they are wanted flee to Mexico.

It's like an exchange program.

Justin24 said:

Then we have the mexican army coming into our land bringing in drugs. If they can protect their southerborder against illegal aliens from Central and South America, why are we forbidden.
Who's forbidding us again?

Justin24 said:

Yes they work hard and "pay" taxes, but they still broke the law. If a group protest against them they are called "Racist" Race/Racist is an ugly word. There should be only one race and that is human beings. MLK said it best in his "I have a dream speech" Where we should not judge someone by the color of their skin but by their character. So I am tired of seeing people be called racist and I hate when people use words that hurt people. Some people that protest against illegal immigration are hispanic too, not just abunch of Causcasian people.

Much of it is racist. I'm from Texas, believe me a lot of the "concerned" citizens are a bunch of racist rednecks.

The Groups La Raza (The Race) which is a racist organization only looking out for hispanic minorities as are other groups of all "Races." Anarchists. With the Mexican government not doing anything about their military coming across our border who knows what could happen.
------------This is from your "and who is stopping us?"

Sure not all that money could save them, but how about Mr.Fox instead of telling your people to flee north, why not help the people of your country. I mean is he trying to get rid of the poor and creating a utopia for Rich Mexican people?

Justin24 said:
The Groups La Raza (The Race) which is a racist organization only looking out for hispanic minorities as are other groups of all "Races." Anarchists. With the Mexican government not doing anything about their military coming across our border who knows what could happen.

I said "forbidding" because that's what you said.

Still don't see any examples of anyone forbidding us.

Justin24 said:

Sure not all that money could save them, but how about Mr.Fox instead of telling your people to flee north, why not help the people of your country. I mean is he trying to get rid of the poor and creating a utopia for Rich Mexican people?

The same question can be asked of our poor. Why isn't our government not doing more to help them. The only difference is they don't have a land of oppurtunity to cross over to.

The states should be the ones to take care of its people. When Mayor Gavin Newsom was running for mayor of San Francisco many people apposed his "Care not Cash" program. Which gave shelter, food, assistance in finding a job's etc... Well his program is working here in the city.
No one is stopping us now, but when we start building you will see this happening.

img_3700.jpg

img_3682.jpg

111077.jpg

111057.jpg

111056.jpg

The people who care about their country will be labeled racist when all there asking for is that the illegal immigrants come back in a legal way.

Justin24 said:

yes that's exactly what Fox tell's people who want to cross the border...

Back
Top Bottom