I think they deserve a harsher punishment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yet if someone who has another "Viewpoint" or "Comment" you ridicule that person if they are not in your political viewpoint.

Justin24 said:
Yet if someone who has another "Viewpoint" or "Comment" you ridicule that person if they are not in your political viewpoint.

I've ridiculed you?

You don't know me well enough to make such a comment, there are many who I disagree with that have my respect here in this forum.

Speaking of commenting, there you go in the other thread about 10 million babies being aborted.

Justin24 said:
Speaking of commenting, there you go in the other thread about 10 million babies being aborted.

You may want to check the rules but you can't reference posts from other threads... :| If you can't stay on topic you're wasting everyone's time.

Back to the original post -

I agree that the woman didn't get a harsh enough punishment. I think it is ridiculous to claim that she too is a victim and has been "corrupted" by her boyfriend. A 19 year old is more than old enough to know that that kind of behaviour is sick.

I'm wondering how the hell the mother didn't know that her baby had been raped? There is no way in the world she wouldn't notice that amount of damage when changing her baby's nappy. The baby is very lucky to be alive at all.

Back
Top Bottom