"I Think She's A Clown Or A Witch"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STOP!

Didnt we have this conversation the other day?

There was a thread about Air America and how the liberal host was making idiotic remarks. She's the same, dont talk about her.

We are as bad as the people we are complaining about, the best thing we can do is when a thread comes along about this sort of person ignore it. Show that she is so unimportant that she doesnt register with you!

If you ignore the big bad wolf, does that imply that he won't blow your house down?

Macfistowannabe said:
If you ignore the big bad wolf, does that imply that he won't blow your house down?

She's not big, bad, nor does she have the power to blow out anything. She's ignorant and is fed by attention. Without it she'd die.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
She's not big, bad, nor does she have the power to blow out anything. She's ignorant and is fed by attention. Without it she'd die.
Her stupidity should be exposed in order to block out extremes. As should many political commentators who are proven incapable of intelligent speech.

bonoman said:

We are as bad as the people we are complaining about, the best thing we can do is when a thread comes along about this sort of person ignore it. Show that she is so unimportant that she doesnt register with you!

No offense, but I don't think Ann is hanging around FYM, at least I hope she isn't..

I just added to this thread because I like when someone heckles her :wink: and frankly I get sick of the same old certain subjects around here. Sorry if this thread offends you :shrug:

well you'd have to e-mail me and we can talk about it and I can send you one :D I'll put my e-mail in my journal or you can put yours there so we can delete them

I don't bite, I promise :wink:

Back
Top Bottom