"I Think She's A Clown Or A Witch"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
i remember watching her on TV one time and she was actually talking about how attractive joe mccarthy was..............:coocoo:
She is a die-hard McCarthy fan. She even believes he did nothing wrong with his commie huntdown. Therefore, I'd rather she wouldn't represent me.

MrsSpringsteen said:
"Ann Coulter is logical, rational and an independent thinker," he said. "In essence, everything the left hates in their womenfolk."

Haha...that's hilarious. I thought it was the GOP that hated that in their "womenfolk"? These people have a really skewed version of reality.

Melon

MrsSpringsteen said:
Coulter said she supported the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman on the basis that a good woman civilizes and inspires a man to strive for something better :rolleyes:

See? Like I said. Skewed version of reality.

Melon

MrsSpringsteen said:
Couldn't a good man do the same thing? I'm utterly perplexed :hmm:

Vaginas release magical, mystical gases, don't ya know? :sexywink:

Melon

According to Jeffrey Stockerwell, a friend of Raj, officers violently seized Raj and illegally searched him after his question.

Police have charged Raj with disorderly conduct, a Class C misdemeanor.

Representatives of the Austin People's Legal Collective were taking statements from everyone at the scene, in case it should be taken to court.

The booing began early into Coulter's speech, when she issued a joke to pro-choice advocates.

"I wonder why those 'I Heart Partial-Birth Abortion' T-shirts aren't selling better," she said, followed by a combination of cheers and jeers.

One student asked Coulter why universities and institutions place microphones in front of Coulter when she advocates terrorism against liberals, prompting Coulter to mention the strength of her book sales. Coulter has had four New York Times best sellers.

The $30,000 event was co-sponsored by the Texas Union Student Events Center and Student Endowed Centennial Lectureship Committee.

melon said:

Vaginas release magical, mystical gases, don't ya know? :sexywink:

Melon

I don't think Coulter has one yet. Still in transition.

Okay, that was mean.

I think she's so ridiculous it's laughable.

I try not to let the bitch get to me, but she really gives me a twitch whenever I see her on TV. If what she does is considered journalism......I almost puked when I watched her explain why Democrats are racists.:|

I'm trying to ignore her now though:wink:

0504051_ann_coulter_1.gif

I once heard her say that all liberals are traitors and that Joseph McCarthy was a great American. Is that reason enough for you? :|

Back
Top Bottom