I Think I May Need A Bathroom Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Not me :wink:

I think we all need another silly thread though :D

I can't tell what the other thing says, something about is this..(let's make up our own thought to finish it..)

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005

r2587077477.jpg

The British press are reporting on it...

it's not photoshopped...

The mind boggles...the most powerful man in the world is asking for a hall pass

"Condi, I need to pee pee"

nbcrusader said:
Shameful we have a President that needs to use a bathroom :tsk:

shameful we have a president who has to ask if this is an appropriate time to use the bathroom.

also, loosen up. it's funny.

am I the only one that sees the humor in the president of the united states passing notes to a girl when he supposed to be listening?? Sooooooo junior high school!!

Well, his dad puked at an inappropriate time, so maybe he wants to avoid THAT humiliation! :wink:

As someone who almost always has to pee, I can sympathize with our leader and his bladder.

This reminds me of an episode of the cancelled sitcom That's My Bush where Laura Bush is covering for George saying "he's at Camp David," which was on-the-fly code for being in the toilet.

this is what they said on Wonkette

"Our favorite part, really- "Is this possible?".. Does the UN have protocol on this? Does he need a hall pass? Hold hands with a buddy? What if it weren't possible? And how would Condi solve it? Hold out her hands?"

:giggle:

It makes me think of that commerical "gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now"

http://www.pdnonline.com/pdn/newswire/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001137642

Reuters Explains Photo Of Bush Bathroom Note

The caption says that Bush was writing the note to Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice; Hershorn says Wilking saw Bush write the note and hand the note to Rice.

Hershorn says heads of state seldom attend Security Council meetings, and it's possible that Bush was simply asking his secretary of state what the proper protocol was to be excused.

Online, some accused Reuters, and the media in general, of being insulting or juvenile. A letter writer to Editor & Publisher wrote, "You ought to all be ashamed of yourselves for this stupid trivia and childish focus."

Oh well, once in a while it's fun to be "stupid and childish" I'd go off the deep end otherwise :shrug:

Muggsy said:

really??? when???

8 Jan 1992 President George HW Bush vomits in the lap of Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi, and then faints during a state function in Tokyo. The incident spawns the Japanese slang verb bushusuru (literally, "Bushing it") to refer to puking

MrsSpringsteen said:

8 Jan 1992 President George HW Bush vomits in the lap of Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi, and then faints during a state function in Tokyo. The incident spawns the Japanese slang verb bushusuru (literally, "Bushing it") to refer to puking

I'm sure there's video of it online somewhere.

I'd look it up right now but I think I may have to go to the bathroom...

More comic relief:

Q: What is Bush's position on Roe v. Wade?

A: He really doesn't care how people get out of New Orleans.

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom