I SO cannot, I repeat, CANNOT STAND male drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
And just before any of u men say anyting, today I'm FREEING MY MIND.....OK? so DONT stand on my tits or I will kick ur little BALLS into outer space, and we're not just talking the moon here, we are talking far FAR beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot stand the arrogance, the ignorance the fecking male mcFecker on the roads of today!!!!!

I am sick and fuking tired of them! Everytime I drive down, tons overtake and especially with the threat of speed cameras up, off they go, ignorant mcfucks!!!! Which takes me to the police!! Im gonna fuking march into their station and DEMAND FUCKING DEMAND that they put policemen up at the 30mph Junction, for I have had it UP TO HERE!!!!! *points to 9ft* of men men men men men men men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna punch them all so hard in the balls, they will come round and out of der arses!

Im sooooooooo fed up with male domineerance on the fecking roads!!!!!!

IM BUYING A FUCKIN TANK THEN!!!!!!!!

I swear Im so pent up wit' anger Im gonna grab the next male walking by and will tie his balls up round his hairline and stick his foot out trough his feckin ear!!!!!!!

GOT THAT????

Ok, I feel better now I got dat out.......
smile.gif

thanks Free Your Mind (Im sure u understand!
biggrin.gif
)

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 11-06-2001).]

Let me tell you what I'm mad about, mad1. I'm sick and tired of being in rush hour traffgic and seeing women putting on their friggin makeup while driving! I know that all women do this so I felt free to post it in Free Your Mind. In fact, next female that walks by, I'm gonna pull her hair just to show her angry I am because I know that all women put on makeup while driving, so she deserves to have her hair pulled because I am soooooooo angry.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
What about guys who shave while driving?
well, I've only seen that happen once (I almost couldn't believe it)

I think about 30% of men+women on the road should have never been given their drivers license

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Listen, I'm from L.A. , make that at least 775%!!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-06-2001).]

No no Popkid!!!! Dont run away from me!!!!!

Pubby dude - u aint seen nothin yet baby.....
wink.gif

look truth is I could never hurt any of Interference's lads, ur all toooooooo cute and I luv u all and I wanna mother u all and I wanna........................

see?

smile.gif

I just hate drivers when Im driving....ESP YOUNG MOFOS WITH CAPS AND STUPID BIG EXHAUST TINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

there was this programme showing new technology in japan, they had a PC's in their cars and they were playing online gambling and games and watching films, some cars even had a toilet seat under the cushions. it wopuld be hard to push and drive o n the road, but it would save some commuting time
biggrin.gif

so DONT stand on my tits or I will kick ur little BALLS into outer space, and we're not just talking the moon here, we are talking far FAR beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The collection of mental images this statement conjured up was quite impressive.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bonovista:
I agree...male drivers suck!

SEXIST!

You've gone too far! I'm reporting this to the Department of Justice, the E.E.O.C., the Civil Rights Commission, Janet Reno, Bob Butterworth, and, since you are a former prosecutor, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL, because I suspect you harbored these sexist views back then and therefore falsely imprisoned sucky male drivers!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so DONT stand on my tits or I will kick ur little BALLS into outer space, and we're not just talking the moon here, we are talking far FAR beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
The collection of mental images this statement conjured up was quite impressive.
biggrin.gif

HAHAHA! maddie most definitely has a way with words, doesn't she?!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Salome:
I think about 30% of men+women on the road should have never been given their drivers license

wha?? that's it?
redface.gif
i guess it's different here LOL no one can drive here...

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

Originally posted by bonovista:
P.S. Be careful, I don't think Janet Reno likes men or men drivers.

This is what scared me when she was A.G., and it is probably why I got my first traffic ticket. If she becomes governor of Florida, I will not drive in that state, which will be a huge inconvenience.

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Listen, I'm from L.A. , make that at least 775%!!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

LMAO!! I vacatiopned in L.A. (and landed right in the middle of the L.A. riots :rolleyes
smile.gif
in 1992. I was a nervous wreck on the roads out there...and I was a PASSENGER!!!!

All right. Now I need to blow off steam. I don't drive (yet) bit too many times, when I have the green light and I'm crossing the street ON THE CROSSWALK, some asshole driver has to turn right, in front of me. I've almost gotten hit twice on the same intersection a few blocks from where I live. And in 1991, someone turned left in front of me when I had the green light. I was hit and I ended up with a fractured arm.

Another time, someone pulled out of a church parking lot when I was walking down a sidewalk. The driver wasn't accelerated yet, so I just got knocked down and sprained a finger.

As for the male/female debate...all 4 times mentioned above, the drivers were female!!!

And another thing. Talking about people putting on makeup or shaving or whatever while driving. Some dude yakking on a cell phone pulled out of a driveway and came close to hitting me. I told him to either hang up or stay parked!

But...the rules in TN are that the pedestrians have the right-of-way when they're crossing at the proper crosswalks, and with the light in their favor if there's a light!! So what's with these people!?

I will add that I have seen pedestrians cross against the light, and in that case, they DON'T have the right-of-way and they're being just plain stupid!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

Originally posted by pub crawler:
HAHAHA! maddie most definitely has a way with words, doesn't she?!
biggrin.gif
I think she could write some very good poetry

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 11-09-2001).]

maddiespeak is the most intriguing thing ive seen on this board thus far

80s, the question is, why does a girl putting on her lippy upset you so?
You hear us complaning about you boys scratching yourselves every 5 minutes?

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 11-09-2001).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
80s, the question is, why does a girl putting on her lippy upset you so?
You hear us complaning about you boys scratching yourselves every 5 minutes?
It doesn't bother me as much as my psot would lead you to believe, but it's not quite the safe thing to do now, is it? Honestly, my reply was in response to Mad1's "venting". I was just a little put off by some of the "fighting" words she used, so I wanted to respond with my own ridiculous post. I sincerely intended my thread to be viewed as ridiculous, and that's why I wrote twice that "all women do it", when anyone knows that is a huge sweeping generalization. In fact, I've never been in a car wioth a woman who was driving and putting on makeup at the same time. I was just using a sweeping generalization about women because she did about men.

im going to betray my species here:

I rather think women are worse
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Back
Top Bottom