"I sign every picture with my nipple"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
[Q]Replacing brushes with breasts
Friday, 16 December 2005

Presenter: Sian Gard

Signing the canvas

Do you remember doing finger paintings when you were a kid ?

Squeezing the paint from the tube all over your hands and then spreading it all over the canvas.

Di Peel has replaced traditional brushes, not with her hands, but with her breasts.

Di says breast painting came about after a chance discovery on the internet.

"There was a woman doing breast paintings and her boobs where quite small. I emailed the article to a friend and then my friend said well if you think you can do any better you should have a go. So I did," says Di.

The bubbly artist told ABC North West's Sian Gard, there is a big market for breast painting.

"I think there is, I sold my first painting for $10, my second for $26 and now I have a consignment of ten paintings at $89 each"

So, what kind of pictures do Di and her breasts produce? "They're more like abstract flowers," says Di.

"But my latest piece, people say, looks like the earth from space. My son named it 'earthquake' because he thinks it looks like an earthquake."

But how dose a buyer know that they are getting the genuine thing.

"I sign every picture with my nipple" says Di. [/Q]
m1166059.jpg

:wink:

how about sphincter paintings?

you wouldnt have to waste money on brown paint

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:eyebrow:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Some things you just know without trying

Why set yourself up for failure? I wonder if any guys paint w/ their..

Guys will do almost anything with their!!!!!:wink:

Pillow Book, I have heard so much about that. I must rent that :D

ananova.com-yes they call them "knockers" over there..

Sienna's Clever Boob Work

Some actors go to extraordinary lengths in order to play a part with conviction.

Others just learn the lines and rock up to the set.

Sienna Miller has revealed that she's definitely a member of the method acting brigade after slapping paint over her boobs.

It's not some kinky thing between her and Jude Law, but rather all in the name of becoming her latest big screen character.

To get in training for her role as Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl, Si has been painting large canvases - not with the help of paint brushes but with her knockers instead.

Evidently, sixties icon Sedgwick used to do just that.

And if you fancy seeing what sort of shape Sienna's boobs make on canvas, then get yourself a dinner invite to hers...

"I've got rooms covered in tits after going back to doing what I do best - getting naked," she cheekily revealed.

Back
Top Bottom