I high fived the next President of the United States

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Last night i was at the kick of rally for Lt. Gov. Tim Kaine's campaign for governor, and our current governor Mark Warner was there. I made a shirt that has "Kaine for Governor" on the front with his portrait, and on the back i had "Warner for President" with his portrait. After they spoke i went up to the governor and said "Governor! I need to show you the back of my shirt!" So I turned around and he laughed really hard saying "Oh my gosh I love it!" and he gave me a really hard high five. He also hinted at running during his speech which made the crowd happy. So my fellow Virginians, vote for Tim Kaine, and my fellow Americans, keep your eyes on Mark Warner!

The Republican Dirty Tricks Team has a rather interesting case...

:wink:

Attachments

• funnything22.jpg
    funnything22.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 46
Not Photoshop. Paint.

I would've ... I mean, ahem, the GOP would've made a way better beer dispenser on Photoshop, and a way better gun.

:D

Hey, dem, that's really cool! I may know what I'm going to do with my primary vote in 2008! I'm going to start a campaign to get our state primary moved back to Super Tuesday instead of this dumbass June date we've got. Whoever moved the primary date needs to have their head examined. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
(I didn't even notice the gun the first time...... :huh: )

Well, U2Dem, I really hope that the Democrats do get the W.... hmm.... maybe I shouldn't word it it like that.... or maybe I should......

get the W next election...

NIce job with the high five and shirt
U2 as an intro song........

What more can I ask for?

Back
Top Bottom