I have decided.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I have come to the conclusion that one day I really want to be a senator. So please, contribute money, volunteer, and vote if you live in the state, and don't use any of these posts against me. :wink:

I'm officially launching my bid......
now!

U2democrat said:
I have come to the conclusion that one day I really want to be a senator. So please, contribute money, volunteer, and vote if you live in the state, and don't use any of these posts against me. :wink:

I'm officially launching my bid......

I would officially bypass senator.........go straight for the presidency........I nominate you from the great state of Florida.......
now!
:wink:

I plan on saving copies of all your posts and at an appropriate time, selling them to the highest bidder. I'm a practical person.

Broken kneecaps, dissapeared financial records, a mysterious stranger who 'manages' the situation ~ it could be a novel.

/I have just watched Oliver Stones Nixon :wink:

It will be fun to say " You know, I used to her when she was U2democrat on Interference back in the old days of the internet."

:wink:

When you run, I hope to see your signs in the hundreds along the road at the Wakefield Shad Planking! :wave: Last week there were thousands of political signs along 460, I saw most of them were for your man!

Back
Top Bottom