I have decided.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes:

I made several hundred of those signs, being an intern for the campaign. When i saw we outnumbered them i was elated that my labor actually paid off. :up:

Hopefully you'll see even more of my signs for the shad planking! :hyper:

nbcrusader said:
Where will you enter the political system? Virginia House? Congress? Or just go for the gold in the first campaign?

I plan to work in the white house as an advisor first...that'll give me alot of knowledge and experience...beyond that i don't know. i may go for the gold :shrug:

oh and i just remembered, my family has a long political history here in virginia, i could use that! my family were politicians when virginia was merely a colony and have been ever since. (though the civil war kinda screwed my family over for awhile)

edited to add: in fact, one of my relatives signed the declaration of independence. :up:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

well he did go up against j. edgar hoover quite often...who was indeed a cross dresser

Indeed, and he (Hoover) also lived with his mother until well into adult life, and after she died he lived with one of his top officials. Also, Hoover never married.

Not that I'm suggesting anything......:wink:

U2democrat said:
i'll be more like robert kennedy. he's my political icon.

The RFK who illegally deported Carlos Marcello and wire tapped?

Or the RFK generally displayed as a liberal?

Senator is a perfect job for you. Then you'll have even more time to flirt with A_Wanderer. :wink:

U2democrat said:
benjamin harrison, who then was the father(or grandfather) of william henry harrison, who was the grandfather of the other benjamin harrison. :up:

That's pretty cool! So being in politics runs in your blood. You were born to be one! :yes:

A_Wanderer said:
/flips open cellphone and makes call to 'the cleaner'

:shifty:

Bring it on. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.:wink:

Hard copies are wonderful things.

JessicaAnn said:
I think you would make a great senator.

Call me if you need a press secretery. :wink:

Hi!

If you're recruiting......call me if you need a spiritual advisor.....all good politicians need one.

wizard2c
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom