I find it QUITE Offensive that some "FANS" seem to think that.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Arun V:
Dick Army, Helms, and thurmann are embarassments to the party

Bacchus...is a true conservative..conservatism does not outweigh reason

your friend

ArunRockstar.5

[This message has been edited by Arun V

(edited 04-09-2002).]
EXACTLY
Right.
And 2 of those 3 are OLD and on their way out.
My point is the face/tone and texture of the Republicans are changing for the better - at this time,I might add..

Your Friend-

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-09-2002).]

Originally posted by z edge:
Originally posted by U2live:
you've got to be kidding. If you honestly think Bono is a "conservative" like Bob Barr or any of those weirdos, in any way shape or form, ever was, or ever will be, then a lot of us would like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.
*wishes somebody would post that picture of Bono and President Bush together just for U2live's enjoyment*

I would love to see that picture again my two hero's. God forbid you be a concervative on this form. I have been called names in this thread alone(reference to JH and such if I have the same views as them). Nice U2 fans you all are.
I guess I am not supposed to like U2 or Bono with your way of thinking because I don't agree with their politics. I thought it was about the kindness in Bono's heart, great music,ect.
BUSH in 4
smile.gif

------------------
Dream up the kind of world you want to live in.
Dream OUTLOUD. At HIGH VOLUME.
Peace to U2 and 2U
U2Byrd
icon27.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Byrd (edited 04-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by U2Byrd (edited 04-16-2002).]

Originally posted by U2Byrd:
I would love to see that picture again my two hero's. God forbid you be a concervative on this form. I have been called names in this thread alone(reference to JH and such if I have the same views as them). Nice U2 fans you all are.
I guess I am not supposed to like U2 or Bono with your way of thinking because I don't agree with their politics. I thought it was about the kindness in Bono's heart, great music,ect.
BUSH in 4
smile.gif

U2Byrd.
Exactly right.
Btw-
Where have you been hiding?
confused.gif
? lately?

Diamond

right on Wanderer(excluding the F* word, of course, as i am a lady! You said it! Bono is 'bloomin where he is planted', doing something to make a differece, And making music I will add! He Is doing both just fine, thank you. And I give him a 'thumbs up'! Go *Bono* go! 'Don't let the b*'s get you down'! Peace ya aLL...

You know, I'm quite tired of this "conservative self pity" lately. "God forbid you be a conservative in this forum." Well, deal with it. I've been called enough names by your fellow conservatives that I don't have any sympathy. That's the nature of this forum.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

But we haven't called you "Blind Melon" yet, have we?
wink.gif

and yes, Bush/Cheney 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by z edge:
But we haven't called you "Blind Melon" yet, have we?

But that may be offensive to a former rock group from Columbus, Mississippi.

"All I can see is that my life is pretty plain..."

Just KIDDING Melon!

My obvservation and suggestion-
Everyone needs to communicate civily
and politelly
and
stop running around here and-
acting
spoiled
little
kids.
tongue.gif

Thank you-
DB9

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-17-2002).]

Melon, I have not posted on this site for months because of people like you. And that should not be the nature of this forum. I thank God Bono is so musch better then many of his fans. So you get over it and your bad ass self.

Ms. Byrd-
We're glad you're back.
No name calling please, young lady.

Diamond

Melon, I have not posted on this site for months because of people like you. And that should not be the nature of this forum. I thank God Bono is so musch better then many of his fans. So you get over it and your bad ass self.

God forbid I be a liberal on this forum. You argument is henceforth mute.

I bid you good day.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
My obvservation and suggestion-
Everyone needs to communicate civily
and politelly
and
stop running around here and-
acting
spoiled
little
kids.
tongue.gif

Thank you-
DB9

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-17-2002).]

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
LET IT BE PEOPLE, LET IT BE!!!!!

God, for real!!!! I think this forum should be retitled, "People Who Think They're Better Than You".
rolleyes.gif

This is meant to be a forum for friendly debates, not personal attacks or outright mud-slinging. It's gotten very much out of hand, to the point of driving people away from posting here altogether, for fear of being torn to shreds by the regulars (and I'm talking about conservatives and liberals, for those who may think I am one-sided).

I suggest everyone let things be, and try not to make every issue so goddamned personal. We're all adults here, or so I think...

Originally posted by melon:
You know, I'm quite tired of this "conservative self pity" lately. "God forbid you be a conservative in this forum." Well, deal with it. I've been called enough names by your fellow conservatives that I don't have any sympathy. That's the nature of this forum.

Melon

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Ms. Byrd-
We're glad you're back.
No name calling please, young lady.

Diamond

Sorry Diamond, I post one message in this forum and Melon had to put me down. I don't think I want to be back.

BUSH in 04 for sure!!!!
cool.gif

U2Byrd:

I want to make clear that it was not my intention to knock you specifically. I have heard that line repeatedly from several conservatives, so I ultimately have to point out that conservatives are surely no kinder in debate than liberals here in this forum. That's all I wished to point out. Apologies if you took it personally.

As you all were...

Melon

------------------

Back
Top Bottom