I cant believe I saw such cruelty!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Well, now, just to explain, over here in the UK we have a Channel 5, that DARES to show some ?explicit? programmes such as ?Cruel World? ? about the dancing bears and poor elephants tied up ? B*******!!!!!!!!!!

But lasts night programme was a shocker, so I wonder did any other Ukers see it?????
It was about criminals in Los Angeles who record on video all the things they do????.seeing the tail end of the prog was enough????.although Im aware these take place in other cities no doubt???.

Showed a gang of them going into house showrooms and destroying everything from the walls the the shower, just all gone mad really??all laughing and getting a ?high? on it??.
Next it showed u a group of youths (prob 20s really) going about in a car, one of them again recording, (narrater tellin us in LA it?s very high to see guns stickin out of cars, and crime rate too), well this lot had a gun but with paintballs and took the fucking pleasure in shooting these at people for pure fun and entertainment, while getting off on it???..I was completely shocked by these morons???..it was so fucking horrible to see, (because one of the gang had captured the vulnerable passer-bys on tape), the panic on those innocent people?s faces, thinking they had really been shot at???and some were shot so close up, one 15 year old on a bike ending up colliding with a lampost???.they hit old ladies, people sitting resting, all while laughing their fucking heads off?..like, what the fuck is this world about now, with crazy fuckers!
mad.gif
THANKFULLY it came to an end when a police car was caught on their camera coming round after them????.they all got four years???I would have had them in longer?..and the cheek of it all is that they showed police a video of themselves shooting each other with paint, wanting to know why, if they can handle it and not get hurt, why others cant?..like HELLO???????.

Then the worst bit was that another gang took to the streets, one of them videoing their actions for that night, again to be shown, or watched again????they all ganged round this innocent victim and though you could not see much on the video for pple in the way/ too much moving around, just hearing that victims terrified voice and seeing a quick look of fear on his face while they punched him and took money from him before telling him to ?fuck off?, was enough to make me so bitter?????
Worst of all was after that attack, another innocent person walked into the trap, unknownly, asking for directions, again the gang laugh and suddendly punch him in the face, knocking him out cold, before another hits him in the back of the head, one then takes his wallet, and the video is switched off?????

He was shot straight after?????

He obviously survived as he told the viewers, and recalled the whole incident teary-eyed, not understanding why, saying he was a good guy???..thankfully police found that video and gave every single one LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, sorry, Im well aware some of u out there might give me an earbashin, saying ?oh well theres FAR worse going on, yea, I KNOW!!!!!? I do know, u know!!!!!!! Im not THAT daft, but seeing programmes like that make me bitter, and want to share it, or express it, I cant do that very well, but gimme a chance ?er!!!!!!

I just sometimes cant believe how fucked up pple are becoming in this world????

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Most of that which you mentioned was shown in the US several years ago...did they show a tape of the paint ball guys crying and acting remoseful for their antics?

The Muggers got arrested as well...

I do wonder about people who commit these acts and then *videotape* them....what is it with this????

Dream Wanderer

Oh maybe it was!!!!!!!

Gosh SEVEN years ago, and we only see it now!!!!!!!!!

Actually u asking why they do it........the victim who had been shot, said they do it to show others the power they have, they must enjoy showing off..........

Power thing, that gangs the world over like to create.............

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Yeah.. me and my wife watched that last night. We generally like watching the crime investigation programmes and the more humourous side of 'police video' stuff and the sheer stupidity of some these criminals, but last night we sat and watched as much as you know that this goes on, I had a hard time watching it. My wife stated that it was the 'fun' that these ppl were having whilst knocking a guy out with a punch then the camera guy saying that someone should 'do him in the back of the head' whilst he lay stone cold on the sidewalk, that chilled her so much. I am terrified of that situation for anyone I know to be in, including myself, and yet I watched it.

I don't know whether watching it helps to bring home to me what it can be like 'out there' or if it adds to my desperation of the world in general.

They do it for fun. That's what scares me. I'm worth more than that.

Mad..
A few years back, I actually saw a video that a gang had taped while gang-raping two females..

What was even more amazing in this case, was that the perps (maggots), had pleaded innocent. They got convicted...

------------------
****Formerly known as Miss Bonovista..Now known as Mrs.Emeraldscorpio.****

Yeah, I saw the video...I live in the LA area at the moment. This place sucks.
Evil, stupid, uncaring crud have overpopulated it.
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

And the worst partis that we get used to
all of this in a ouple years
frown.gif
I think they should
ban this kind of shit, It give the crimenals a
feeling of being a star and it make us numb.

Yeah I saw that Channel 5 show too. It was incredibly twisted, and surely doesn't help to redeem any of the stereotypes the British have on the U.S.

It's no wonder that Americans are perceived as violent and slutty, as that is pretty much how America is portrayed on TV here.

My favorite line against Americans was when the BBC News were commenting on making the sidewalks wider and more accessible around a certain historical site, meaning that people can move 'much faster,' with the exception of the 'fat Americans' who can 'wobble around faster.' I wish I were joking here, but I'm not!

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Originally posted by melon:
Yeah I saw that Channel 5 show too. It was incredibly twisted, and surely doesn't help to redeem any of the stereotypes the British have on the U.S.

It's no wonder that Americans are perceived as violent and slutty, as that is pretty much how America is portrayed on TV here.

My favorite line against Americans was when the BBC News were commenting on making the sidewalks wider and more accessible around a certain historical site, meaning that people can move 'much faster,' with the exception of the 'fat Americans' who can 'wobble around faster.' I wish I were joking here, but I'm not!

Melon

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave it to the Brits to say that! lol
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom