|10-28-2006, 02:06 PM||#32|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Local Time: 03:41 AM
Greetings all, don't normally stray far from the lemonade stand, but thought I'd have a browse around whilst nothing better to do, & stumbled across this thread, so here's my list of the world's great male & females as seen by yours truly, hope I don't lower the tone of the neighbourhood too much! 1. George Best, anyone who comes out with a line," Booze, & Birds, I once gave them up, worst 20 minutes of my life," is a top man in my book, plus one of Uniteds greatest.__________________
2. Keith Richards, what a life that guy must have had.
3. Ollie Reed, womaniser, boozer, hellraiser... is there anything else.
4. Boris Johnson a politician who speaks his mind, his comments about "self pity city" especially tickled me.
5. Muhammed Ali, greatest sporting icon ever.
6. Father Christmas, never let me down once.
Now for the ladies,
1. Halle Berry, surely the most beautiful woman to have walked this planet, especially how she looks in the X-Men films, stunning.
2. Really finding it very hard to think of any other great females....s'pose I could include Charlotte Church, seems like she's game for a laugh, & could bring some "culture" to proceedings.
3. Jo Guest, she's so fit.(nearly forgot her,phew)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|