I am....stunned......to read about this...(rape) - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2002, 09:18 AM   #16
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:20 PM
This story reminds me of something that happened this weekend in Syracuse, NY. A medical van transport driver sexually assaulted a 72 year old lady in the van when he was supposed to be driving her back to the nursing home from the hospital. This man had prior rape convictions. I don't understand how people can abuse seniors like that, or children for that matter.

Old 06-17-2002, 10:07 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by dipster
This story reminds me of something that happened this weekend in Syracuse, NY. A medical van transport driver sexually assaulted a 72 year old lady in the van when he was supposed to be driving her back to the nursing home from the hospital. This man had prior rape convictions. I don't understand how people can abuse seniors like that, or children for that matter.
*sigh* thats terrible Dips..................what I dont understand is why hes not locked up if hes prior convictions!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with the justice system these days......................
I will never know.............

it makes me mad they are out...........and pple tink they wont strike again............bollocks!!!!!

None of us have any idea whats goin through these mad men's minds..............its disgustin, they prob get turned on so badly on what they're doin......it adds to much extra for them.....worse for the victim.....its so.........Urgh, I cant even tink about it any more..............................

Old 06-18-2002, 04:07 AM   #18
Jesus Online

Local Time: 09:20 AM
How the hell does someone with those priors get a job as a medical transport driver?
Gawd, that reminds me of a story i heard, im not sure where it happened, but a lady was in a coma and had been for 9months or a year or something and they noticed she was putting on weight. Tests revealed she was a few months pregnant. They found out it was a man who worked there.
Its just disgusting what some people will do.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:37 AM   #19
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
How the hell does someone with those priors get a job as a medical transport driver?
Yes, exactly. That's what they are investigating now, how he ever got that job. I also have heard stories of women in comas who have gotten pregnant. That's really sick!
Old 06-18-2002, 10:56 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 11:20 PM

U sayin about pple in comas being victims.......there was a programme here called Footballers Wives, more of a drama series, and one man in it was in a coma (how he got that way, I missed it) - and the nurse who was in charge was supposed to be lookin after him, but when family where away, while he was lying completely unconscious, she was movin his hand around to touch her on the breast or in a more 'private' area, while she giggled and 'told' him he was being a naughty man............

The fact they put that in a drama had me and mum like

We all know this goes on everyday, but I wonder are we to be reminded though media constantly or somethin?

I know bad tings go on in Mental Hospitals too and someone at my bro's old Handicapped School was caught when askin a handicapped boy if he could touch his .......... well u get the idea.....

Its Power over the Vulnerable