How would you answer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saint cheney

Babyface
"What in your life indicates that you are walking with the Lord?"

It's a hateful hateful hateful question, and I've got to answer it for this ridiculous application. I could rant about that for a long time but I won't, and I'll just leave the question there instead of overcomplicating things. I don't even know how to begin. It seems like a trap to make someone either cliche and cheesy or painfully arrogant.

And then they add, "These are not meant to be essay questions, please keep answers to 250 words or less" and I can't explain myself that concisely. Bah.

saint cheney said:
"What in your life indicates that you are walking with the Lord?"

It's a hateful hateful hateful question, and I've got to answer it for this ridiculous application. I could rant about that for a long time but I won't, and I'll just leave the question there instead of overcomplicating things. I don't even know how to begin. It seems like a trap to make someone either cliche and cheesy or painfully arrogant.

And then they add, "These are not meant to be essay questions, please keep answers to 250 words or less" and I can't explain myself that concisely. Bah.

First, Why is it a hateful question? Because it's hard to answer?

You could say: My faith, which I rely on to give me strength, lead me in the direction which God meant for me to take, and by doing my best to extend "Grace" to others, as Jesus has to me.

Would that help? .......and it's short, sweet and to the point..(if this is how you really feel/believe).......

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're filling out an application with such a "hateful" question.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom