How would FYMers do in a face to face discussion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't be quite the same. It's not that I say things here b/c I can get away with it, but with some issues I find it hard to articulate exactly what I mean. FYM leaves time and space to think through what you want to type, and you can change it if you make a mistake or realize what you said won't be interpreted the way you meant it to be.

I would probably not talk about half of what I do here. I come to FYM to talk about "heavy" topics, but in daily face-to-face conversation, it's not something that's brought up very often (unless I'm at my parent's dinner table).

ive found very very few ppl to be ruder in real life.
most are mellowier, pleasant.

ive even found a few to be sexier in real life.:angry:

just a few:wink:

db9

joyfulgirl said:
I doubt I'd get political meeting any of you. If you said something I didn't agree with I'd just roll my eyes and not give you the time of day anymore like any mature adult would do.

I just want to see if you wiggle the way your avatar does....

Your avatar and I have had a few moments...:ohmy:

diamond said:
:mad: :wink:

i think the girls were lost once we started delving into heavier subject matter.;)

db9

No you did-n't just say that!!!

well said joyfulgirl.. :up:

I would love to get together with FYM'ers, and other members of the forums. I love the craziness here and PLEBA and Gen. Tour etc..and even Peeling off $'s.

There so much to talk about and read that I seldom make it to all of the forums. I will admit I spend more time on this site than I do anywhere else just because I can find it all here.

Pax could always close the conversation. hee hee
Maybe that wouldn't fly in the real world..
and I must say I would just sit back and listen alot because I respect everyone's opinion - to a certain degree.(diamond:eyebrow:)

in real life, i don't much talk about gay issues. really. if it comes up, i of course voice my opinion, and while i'm quite politically minded and have a tendency to get into heated discussions, especially after a few rounds, i'm really very pleasant in real life.

this is one reason why i'm so glad for FYM -- i get to vent, rail, rant, and scream, and not piss anyone off who i have to see every day! better to pick your battles in a safe place, and not have to life with the repercussions.

:lol: What is she dancing next to anyway? All this time and I still don't know. A toilet? A dentist's chair?

Oh...man...the barber chair fantasy is stuck in my head now.....:wink:

this thread makes me wanna drink kilkenny´s and whisky with diamond and Dreadsox on a front porch, see the sun going down, listen some Bob Dylan and talk about women.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
this thread makes me wanna drink kilkenny´s and whisky with diamond and Dreadsox on a front porch, see the sun going down, listen some Bob Dylan and talk about women.

hoo
hah

db9:wink:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Amen!!!!! Where and When!!!!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom