how to tell if your child is a homosexual - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2005, 02:10 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
according to James Dobson:

"Girls can continue to grow in their identification with their mothers. But, they need to be monitored closely. If baby girls are nursed they should only suckle for nourishment. If they seemed too obsessed with the breast or become too excitable at the bare breast this could be an early warning sign of lesbianism. A rubber band around the leg can be helpful here. At times of over excitement a quick snap of the band is excellent aversion therapy for impure thoughts. Even at 18 months proper gender imprinting is possible."

http://www.family.org/docstudy/newsl...a0021girls.cfm

This just gets better
They just contradicted themselves here. They say that homosexuality is something learned....then why would an infant have "lesbian traits" if they have had no conditioning to cause it?

Old 08-11-2005, 02:39 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:10 AM

I know James Dobson's problem-he saw a woman breastfeeding her baby in a stadium. Sadly the scars remain

Old 08-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #48
Blue Crack Supplier

Dobson commands a vast and influential audience; he has the ear of the White House.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:47 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

I give Bush the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't believe those whacked out theories

maybe I shouldn't be so kind
Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

It's official.....I am a lesbian....
Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #51
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I give Bush the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't believe those whacked out theories

maybe I shouldn't be so kind

well, Bush wants to write discrimination into the Constitution, and he has never said the word "gay" on record.

all for political expediency, though. Laura Bush refuses to talk about the FMA and it's rumored that she's disgusted by it.

on a personal level, i don't think the Bushes have any problem with their myriad friends, employees, fellow Republicans like Ken Mehlman and myriad others, and gay prostitutes who pose as journalists.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:51 PM   #52
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:10 AM
When I was little I wished I were a boy...my closest friends were boys...when I played with girls I was always the guy when we did make believe...i was one of two girls on my little league baseball team for goodness sake. Does that make me a lesbian? Hell no! I'm as straight as the come (if you haven't noticed my sig...)

Great article and great point, Irvine as usual
Old 08-11-2005, 03:05 PM   #53
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
When I was little I wished I were a boy...my closest friends were boys...when I played with girls I was always the guy when we did make believe...i was one of two girls on my little league baseball team for goodness sake. Does that make me a lesbian? Hell no! I'm as straight as the come (if you haven't noticed my sig...)

Great article and great point, Irvine as usual
When I was a little girl I was not into playing with baby dolls. However, I loved playing with my Barbies and I loved playing dress up in my mom's old prom dresses, costume jewelry, and discarded lipstick.

That's it...I'm a drag queen.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:17 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

well, Bush wants to write discrimination into the Constitution, and he has never said the word "gay" on record.
I understand that Irvine, and as you know I don't agree w/ that. I was just talking about what you posted in this thread about Dobson. I would never support Bush taking any cues from him or having any discriminatory policies against homosexuals, as you must realize by now
Old 08-11-2005, 03:18 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:10 AM
I liked GI Joe much better than Barbie. And I couldn't figure out what my mother wanted me to do with the stupid hair dryer and hairdresser set. And those stupid picky dresses. I did like the Easy Bake oven--but that was because you got CUPCAKES!!!
Even now, if you buy me clothes for Christmas I want TOYS!!! Electronic toys.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #56
Blue Crack Addict

Oh yeah i never liked dolls...i was more into Legos, Tonka trucks, KNEX, etc. etc. I liked to build things...not dress things.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #57
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I understand that Irvine, and as you know I don't agree w/ that. I was just talking about what you posted in this thread about Dobson. I would never support Bush taking any cues from him or having any discriminatory policies against homosexuals, as you must realize by now

totally understand.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:44 PM   #58
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by BonosSaint
I did like the Easy Bake oven--but that was because you got CUPCAKES!!!

i wanted an Easy Bake oven as well, but for the same reason as you -- CUPCAKES. whenever i wanted them (or so the commercial wants you to believe).

i do enjoy cooking to this day.

stupid Grandmother, taking an interest in her grandson and spending her time lovingly teaching him how to bake Swedish cookies and pastries and prepare bluefish and clams and all sorts of things.

she would have been better off forcing me to go fishing with my grandfather. totally made me gay.

oh wait, i did go fishing with my grandfather ...
Old 08-11-2005, 03:44 PM   #59
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by deep
according to James Dobson:

"Girls can continue to grow in their identification with their mothers. But, they need to be monitored closely. If baby girls are nursed they should only suckle for nourishment. If they seemed too obsessed with the breast or become too excitable at the bare breast this could be an early warning sign of lesbianism. A rubber band around the leg can be helpful here. At times of over excitement a quick snap of the band is excellent aversion therapy for impure thoughts. Even at 18 months proper gender imprinting is possible."
Excuse my language, but what the fuck is wrong with these people? You should physically hurt an 18-month old baby girl because she seems a bit too interested in boobs? Freaking psychos.

Old 08-11-2005, 04:19 PM   #60
Rock n' Roll Doggie

As a Christian, Dobson scares me . . .

I wish he had a rubber band around his leg and we could snap it for every stupid comment he makes.