How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because this world is to dangerours to live with out or with them. If we did not have nukes, then it could be bio or chem weapons. You give enough people guns and that can be as devestating as a nuke. So having a nuke not in the hands of extremists by the way, can keep people in check.

redhotswami said:
i dont understand why people are so afraid of each other. honestly, if there's open communication and put and end to poverty, and there wouldn't be so much violence.

Not true because people alway desire power, which is stronger than any nuke. So with the desire for power, that will always lead to war and destruction.

redhotswami said:

safe from what??? what is it you're so afraid of?

I am not afraid of anything (well ferriswheels). Just that it's not humanly possible to live in a society were by not having nukes and ending hunger will solve any problem.

anitram said:
So the world is safe with nukes?

LOL.

hahahahah............................................

whats funny is human beings are more dangerous than nukes so people are there own nuclear bomb.

Yes nukes are dangerous in the hands of people, but if you take away nukes, we will adapt and find something more destructive. So getting rid of nukes will bring something else. Thats why like I said. People are there own nukes which can self destruct and destroy society.

verte76 said:
Huh, nukes are supposed to make us safe?

Vert. What I am trying to say is some in this thread said the world would be better with out them? I find that laughable. Look at the desctruction of daily suicide bombings? So really would we be safe?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Hell fucking yes. It would be a lot safer.

It's a no brainer.

Really, so what was it last month over 1000 dead from suicide bombing in iraq. How many hundreds of thousand died in Rwanda......... Over 800,0000 (More than Hiroshima and Nagasaki) and you call that safe?

Like it or not, nukes keep the would-be superpowers in a state of relative peace.

Unlike in 1914 or 1939 (or other times in the early 20th century if you look at the Japan/China/Russia conflicts), no one will dare start an all out war with any nuke-capable country nowadays.

Justin24 said:

Really, so what was it last month over 1000 dead from suicide bombing in iraq. How many hundreds of thousand died in Rwanda......... Over 800,0000 (More than Hiroshima and Nagasaki) and you call that safe?

Justin you baffle me. You honeslty do. How the hell does this go against my statement?

Without nukes we would be safer.

I give up.

toscano said:
Like it or not, nukes keep the would-be superpowers in a state of relative peace.

Unlike in 1914 or 1939 (or other times in the early 20th century if you look at the Japan/China/Russia conflicts), no one will dare start an all out war with any nuke-capable country nowadays.

This is such a backwards theory. Have we not been attacked? If and when war breaks out which war would have less death, the one with or without nukes?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

This is such a backwards theory. Have we not been attacked? If and when war breaks out which war would have less death, the one with or without nukes?

I don't recall the US being involved in a conflict on a WWI or WWII type scale since the end of WWII. Don't recall, UK, Germany, Japan or china being in one either. Think maybe we're collectively afraid of being wiped out by nukes ?

It's a major deterrent to mass global conflict, countries with nukes just don't get into huge wars. Think there would have been an Iran/Iraq war if one or both had nukes ?

World safer without nukes ? ROFLMAO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom