how popular is your Senator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24 and 41, respectable, I guess. This isn't the only thing that makes me wish we could steal Maine's Senators. :evil: :evil:Those are two of my favorite ladies.

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

:up:

as a born and raised new englander, i've got to say, i loVermont!

awww never seen that before:cute:

yeah...VT rocks:rockon: except for the taxes:mad:

where in New England?

MrsSpringsteen said:
50 and 66

I bet Santorum thinks he's very popular-someone should e-mail this to his office

Right now Bob Casey who is running against Santorum is way ahead in the polls. It will be a happy day to see him lose. At times I think Santorum is worse than George W..

onebloodonelife said:
60%-Herb Kohl
50%-Russ Feingold :sigh: I was really hoping his would be higher...

WOW!! I'm pretty surprised that Senator Bill Nelson of Florida ranks as low as he does. Still, he's a Democrat, in what has become a blood red state. However, whenever I watch the Senate subcommitte meetings/hearings (I think he's Senate Foreign Relations and Intelligence) he always asks the right questions, and consistently, until they are answered. I think he'd actually be a good President, but I don't think he has that aim in mind.

I think Floridians are probably just unaware, with so many new residents and transients entering the state each day (1,000 or so) but the fact remains that Jeb more or less pulled the plug on Katherine "I'll decide what votes count in this election" Harris. A one term US house Rep, she was making waves about running against Nelson. He'd probably turn over in his grave, but she swore she would finance her campaign with the 10 million her father left her. Now THAT'S power hungry in my book. But she had a low approval, don't know how-it is FL after all, and was "persuaded" to let a more electable Rep. try to oust Nelson.

Back
Top Bottom