House With Bride, $600,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know if I've ever seen someone sell themselves as a wife on eBay before. Who knows, maybe in some bizarro world it could work. It seems sad, not my place to judge her but it does..

http://wcco.com/watercooler/watercooler_story_305221101.html

(CBS) DENVER A woman has opened up bidding on eBay for both her Denver home and herself as a wife.

The opening bid is being set at $600,000, and the bidder who gets chosen (presumably a male) would get Deborah Hale's furnished house in Washington Park and her hand in marriage.

Hale, 48, said decided to sell her home in Washington Park on eBay in hopes she might find a husband. She said she tried dating services, blind dates and connections through friends, all to no avail.

"I'm looking for what every person out there is looking for, and that's true love," Hale told CBS4.

Hale created a Web site to showcase the house for sale and posted pictures of herself. eBay offered an opportunity for a "non-binding" transaction, which according to her site "provides a means to advertise with neither party being obligated to complete the transaction."

"If they like the house, I'm open to that, of course, because the goal was to sell the house," Hale said. "If they like me and not the house, I'm open to that as well."

On the Web site, she writes "I hope to find that special man, who wants to build a life with me and share this special home with me. Ideally that man is between 40 and 60 years old, is well educated and well spoken, and has a professional career."

Hale's neighbors said that at an asking price of $600,000, any man would be crazy to pass up the deal.

"I think if you buy the house and the wife, you have a ton of kids on the street already, so you have friends for the future," said a neighbor.

Interested buyers and suitors can apply either online or by mail.

Hale says she will make her choice on Valentine's Day.

she has a web site but it mush have crashed

www.housewithbride.com

Well,

if it is $600,000 to purchase

she should rent for about $1800- $2000 a month

that is $60 - $70 a day.

deb3big.jpg

Could be a bargain.

:yes:

Last edited:
The site is working now, cute house. Who needs the guy? :shrug:

"You might be wondering why I have my listing at $600,000.00 plus myself for bid as “priceless”. First, I estimate the value of the house with furnishings at approximately $600,000.00. When I asked my girlfriends their advice on what I (the “bride”) was worth, most responded that I was “priceless”.

I hope to find that special man, who wants to build a life with me and share this special home with me. Ideally that man is between 40 and 60 years old, is well educated and well spoken, and has a professional career. Since I am the daughter of a minister, spirituality is also important to me. Other important traits include love of travel and adventure, a good conversationalist, and a lover of animals. Although I don’t have children, I do love them, and am very open to the role of “step-mother”. It is important to me that a man be open and caring, kind in words and deeds, spontaneous to a certain extent, and takes pride in his appearance. It also goes without saying that I want to be with a man who is realistic about and committed to a relationship."

the billboard bachelor is probably a nice guy, but that picture isn't all that hot :wink: then again look at those guys on that Bachelor show who were supposedly "hot" and were total creeps..looks are definitely not everything

MrsSpringsteen said:
the billboard bachelor is probably a nice guy, but that picture isn't all that hot :wink: then again look at those guys on that Bachelor show who were supposedly "hot" and were total creeps..looks are definitely not everything

About Me
Name: Dean
Height:
6'-1"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnic: White/Caucasian
Faith: Protestant
Education: Graduate Degree
Profession: Investment Banking
Financially Secure?: Yes
Personal Health: Excellent
Do I Smoke?: No
Do I Drink?: Socially
Relationship Status: Divorced
Children: None
Hobbies: Golf, Skiing, General Fitness (Gym workouts 4-5 times per week)
119_1930.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
are you going to bid deep?

in my market place
if you see something you think you like
and make an acceptable offer

you then have 17 days to do a very thorough inspection
and then have the ability to walk away without any obligations

i think "Dean" is reallyl Deep.

same number of letters.

begins with "D" ...

we know Deep is single.